Tevez to return (Merged)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Whatever happens, we now have 13 cup finals we need to win.

Hate Tevez or not (And I do) we have to be completely behind Mancini and the team whoever plays.

Booing wont help

This 100%
Couldnt of put it better.

bluemonkey71 said:
Rammy Blue said:
hgblue said:
I'm a bit confused. Either Mancini thinks Tevez is a disruptive influence who we are better off without or he doesn't. Why the sudden change of tune?

I don't think Bob's got much of a say in the matter tbh, these orders will be from above.

Khaldoon and Mansour or the cabal? ;O)

The cabal.

Always the cabal...

If you think about it Twat face has to rebuild his reputation and put himself in the shop window to get a move and get paid what he wants, It would not do him any good to start fucking around and causing anymore problems for us as no one would touch him with a barge pole !! Tevez will be motivated to prove mancini wrong and also motivated to show top clubs he is still a top player worth spending money on. If he appologises gets his head down and plays for the team then I will support the **** through gritted teeth. When we win the league throw the **** off the bus !!

If Tevez got through a probation period and helped us to win the premiership then I could see it possible to accept him back to the fold but we should never forget that these are professional people (both players and backroom staff) who are doing a job but are not always like supporters who are blue whatever happens so support R M and staff and hope for the best .CTID..

Absolutely take him back. Edin isn't doing it up front and Aguero needs help up there before he runs himself into the ground. Maybe Tevez did refuse to warm up as opposed to saying he didn't want to play that night but whatever the weather, if he plays, he'll get us goals and will create them and I think it could be the difference between coming first or second in the title race. I'm sure everyone would forgive him for being a prat if he scored the winner against the rags in April.............now that would seriously get thier backs up!

Re: " I miss Carlos " - Pablo Zabaleta

meeesh said:
Well a fellow countryman was hardly going to say " I hope the twat doesnt come back" was he ?

He can keep his mouth shut and not speak about it.

If he should or should not play is irrelevant now.

We all need to be singing from the same hymne sheet, or it will fuck things up.

I know the vast majority want blood, but we can't afford to start making Eastlands hostile against one of our own players. The time to vent anger will be in the summer, when he will leave anyway.

If he stays, we need to cheer and support him like we would any other, for the good of Manchester City - not for Carlos Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.