Tevez to return (Merged)

Dear god I can't believe I agree with Joorabchian...sky have selectively chosen 3 minutes of a 48 minute interview.

SWP's back said:
Andouble said:
Ajay said:
Dont think so... Mancini has come out the winner

how does Mancini come out the winner if he lets him come into the team without apologizing to him, especially right after criticizing him, the club, and the fans?

Mancini would look like a flat-out joke because everyone would know it's coming from above his head.

At first I criticized those who said Mancini is probably leaving this summer no matter what happens with the league, but IMO it is becoming more clear by the day that Bobby is stepping down.
How so?

because he'd have been happy to give him away like we've done with Adebayor or Bellamy or anyone else that steps in his way. Now to *potentially* (this is very important - if neither a. Tevez doesn't play again or b. Tevez apologizes this is moot) let him come back and play without apologizing, which Mancini has been steadfast on for 4 months, it means that Mancini isn't running the team. If there's anything we know it's that Mancini doesn't like to be undermined. And IMO if he comes back and plays without this apology and whatnot, Mancini will leave in the summer.

Blumers Bloomers said:
And now they are wheeling that tosser Kia out???!!!!!! For a completely neutral view obviously

Sky desperatly trying to stir it, Kia put them in thier place by telling them they aired 4 minutes of a 48 minute interview and left out all the positive stuff.

Sky trying to but in, and bringing up other qoutes and Kia telling them to hang on and tell them some of the positive stuff from the transcript. If i was Kia is tell that presenter to fuck off and speak to someone else (Mike)

Rammy Blue said:
Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:
What we don't need though is the negative press that goes with the fucker being around Carrington, at such a crucial time of the season.

The next few days is going to be funny watching all of this unravel.

It would go against everything he stands for if he's forced to play him from above, ironically Tevez's return could be the end of Mancini if he sticks to his principles.

The whole debacle is beyond belief, there are some very strange games being played out here.

If Tevez really wanted to come back he would have eaten some humble pie and done an interview saying the "right" things, to wax lyrical about bacon and the rag players whilst slughtering Bob is the ultimate two fingers.

Doesn't help when we don't even have a CEO to handle this stuff.

Yeah i agree

We may even see Khaldoon pop over for a visit this/next week

SWP's back said:
Andouble said:
SWP's back said:
No it wouldn't. Mancini has said dozens of times he could play with an apology.

And no media that I have read have made that conclusion.

I know he has. But Tevez is planning on coming back and playing and as far as I can tell there hasn't been an apology, in fact he just slagged the manager pretty hard not an hour ago.
If he doesn't apologise publically but wears our shirt, I would go ape shit.

I am hoping that situation never arises.

Kia is saying that Sky are cherry picking the interview and could have a point. Broadcast 4 minutes from a 48 minute interview to make it look as bad as possible.

come on as if sky would do that, they love city............

hertsblue said:
desperatly trying to stir it, Kia put them in thier place by telling them they aired 4 minutes of a 48 minute interview and left out all the positive stuff.

Sky trying to but in, and bringing up other qoutes and Kia telling them to hang on and tell them some of the positive stuff from the transcript

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
SWP's back said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The indictment of the modern day fan - im weeping on the inside
You and your brother argued about this yet fella?

He's older than me by a few years yet mirrors the 'new' breed of city supporters...... win at all costs. Personally i'm about longevity and the effect of he who's name shall not be spoken could have long lasting implications of where we end up.... 1x title having waited 40 years+ due to this **** being the catalyst or 5x titles because of sustained, morally right infrastructure.............. guess im saying i can wait a little longer if needs be!!!!
Don't talk silly Zim. "New Breed", I've been going for 25 years. Same for many, it's nothing to do with being a "new breed" at all. It's simply because this year is a tippin point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.