Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
de niro said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I do. They are direct quotes sanctioned by the club. The rest is a brief.

i dont trust him, reckon he'll score an own goal in the derby.
remember chuckle's 2 own goals v everton.

You don't trust him?

Many people are assuming he is an automatic starter. He will have played enough games by the derby for Mancini and the fans to have determined if he playing to agenda.

He might hate Mancini, but he hates Ferguson a lot more.

he's a twat. how fucking dare he shun my club, take the piss out of my club and fleece my club.
i'd fucking die to clean the bogs let alone pull on the shirt, he's a fucking cancer and a disgrace to football.

so he can play a bit, great, bring him back, lets hope the players kick fuck out of him on the last day of the season.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
There are posts on here stating that we need to retain our soul, maintain a moral stance, which what makes us different from United.

The day we were taken over was the day the Manchester City as we always knew it, took on another form.

I would argue we have to be like the Rags and more to be successful. Doesn't sound great, does it.

But neither is the reality that they have been the benchmark for success for two decades.
Yes, half of them my posts so why would you post so as to divorce me from them. I absolutely believe that the soul of this football club is more important. I wouldn't care if we never won anything as long as City remains City and crucially the fans remain the same. So far this has posed no problems and the season has been one of the best for humour, for banter, for standing together as fans in the face of adversity and backing our manager and players.

Different dimension, yes. Different form, fuck no. There is plenty more important than winning. So far everything I've seen from Mansour is in keeping with our club. We haven't tried to become rags.

Certainly not and I totally disagree.

Not in Europe they haven't. Two European cups is not a great success for how many assaults they've had on it. Barcelona have been far more successful in a shorter period of time and I'd rather emulate them and the signs are that we are by developing extensive youth facilities, being involved in community, having a moral dimension to our club in other words.

I'm afraid my heart rules my head in this matter - I just want us to win the Premier league. If that meant having Ian Brady scoring the goals I'd take that. No time for sentiment, chaps. Winning the title is our Holy Grail, and if the loathesome little Argentinian helps us to do that then I'll be happy.

I would bite the bullet in order to see us bring home that title. Nobody gives a shit about city so we've gotta do everything in our power to win that title, tevez is still in our power. If in order to be a success we have to welcome that **** back then so be it, I will support anybody in a sky blue shirt.

Won't boo him.
Won't cheer him.
Wont' trust him.

ello_jo said:
I would bite the bullet in order to see us bring home that title. Nobody gives a shit about city so we've gotta do everything in our power to win that title, tevez is still in our power. If in order to be a success we have to welcome that **** back then so be it, I will support anybody in a sky blue shirt.
THIS

de niro said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
de niro said:
i dont trust him, reckon he'll score an own goal in the derby.
remember chuckle's 2 own goals v everton.

You don't trust him?

Many people are assuming he is an automatic starter. He will have played enough games by the derby for Mancini and the fans to have determined if he playing to agenda.

He might hate Mancini, but he hates Ferguson a lot more.

he's a twat. how fucking dare he shun my club, take the piss out of my club and fleece my club.
i'd fucking die to clean the bogs let alone pull on the shirt, he's a fucking cancer and a disgrace to football.

so he can play a bit, great, bring him back, lets hope the players kick fuck out of him on the last day of the season.

You can do the last part when there is a celebratory pitch invasion.

I suspect you will have to get in line.

Football is fickle, everyone knows it.

100%blue said:
Won't boo him.
Won't cheer him.
Wont' trust him.
1) He has to return
2) He has to train hard
3) He would inevitably have to settle for a place on the bench at first

Go through that and he'd make a start on rehabilitating himself. And we'd be a stronger squad.

Best he can hope for is a start in Europe, and a few sub appearances as it would take 6 weeks to get back to full fitness

KentBlue said:
I'm afraid my heart rules my head in this matter - I just want us to win the Premier league. If that meant having Ian Brady scoring the goals I'd take that. No time for sentiment, chaps. Winning the title is our Holy Grail, and if the loathesome little Argentinian helps us to do that then I'll be happy.
ian brady...really.Bad example but i agree with the rest

Skashion said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There are posts on here stating that we need to retain our soul, maintain a moral stance, which what makes us different from United.

The day we were taken over was the day the Manchester City as we always knew it, took on another form.

I would argue we have to be like the Rags and more to be successful. Doesn't sound great, does it.

But neither is the reality that they have been the benchmark for success for two decades.
Yes, half of them my posts so why would you post so as to divorce me from them. I absolutely believe that the soul of this football club is more important. I wouldn't care if we never won anything as long as City remains City and crucially the fans remain the same. So far this has posed no problems and the season has been one of the best for humour, for banter, for standing together as fans in the face of adversity and backing our manager and players.

Different dimension, yes. Different form, fuck no. There is plenty more important than winning. So far everything I've seen from Mansour is in keeping with our club. We haven't tried to become rags.

Certainly not and I totally disagree.

Not in Europe they haven't. Two European cups is not a great success for how many assaults they've had on it. Barcelona have been far more successful in a shorter period of time and I'd rather emulate them and the signs are that we are by developing extensive youth facilities, being involved in community, having a moral dimension to our club in other words.

Unknowingly divorced you from them, only because I read the posts, not the poster, the length of thread.

You are entitled to your stance, as are others.

But winning is now everything for me when it comes to City. Would you take a fraudulent penalty with the final kick of the season, to attain the title?

35 years of seeing nothing does that to a man. This club does enough wonderful things off it, to perfectly balance the scale for me against Tevez.

There are scores of clubs who take the moral high ground for no other reason than they know deep down, they have no chance of being relevant in the grander scheme of things.

City fans, including myself, made an art form of this for three decades.

Back the manager and owners, that's all we need to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.