Tevez - Whats the latest?

The interview says Tevez was asked to apologise both privately and publically to Mansini and Khaldoun-surely this is was a request from Khaldoun to smooth the waters amicably for Tevez's departure in January?

This makes sense to me because i just cant for the life of me see Mancini backing down to Tevez personally unless he has been urged to do so from higher up the chain.

Plain Speaking said:
Tolmie it seems to be getting very personal for you!

Shouldnt we just be totally professional?

Worst case it will go to court and we have to be seen to have done everything we can to mitigate any financial loss?

A "hard line" stance can make matters worse.

To be honest, it is personal for me.

Tevez has taken the piss out of the club I have supported for 30-plus years, too many times.

I have been privvy to some of the strokes these bastards have pulled in recent years.

Don't give them any oxygen to use whatsoever.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Tevez has taken the piss out of the club I have supported for 30-plus years, too many times.

I have been privvy to some of the strokes these bastards have pulled in recent years.

So Tevez and Joorabchian have done more than what's already been reported in the media?

stony said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

So Tevez and Joorabchian have done more than what's already been reported in the media?

I've been on here a while, so few may actually recall the phrase I used in some long-winded shite I posted, way back.

I said we had a 'Cancer in the club'

They are responsible for every leak and dressing room fight which has been reported under Roberto's stewardship.

That includes supposed player wages, Garry Cook's demise, everything.

Didsbury Dave said:
Plain Speaking said:
Worst case it will go to court and we have to be seen to have done everything we can to mitigate any financial loss?

That's a valid point. The judge wants to see that each party have done everything possible to resolve the issue before court.

And Mancini can lie his arse off about what he really said in his house.
Interesting points

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Plain Speaking said:
Tolmie it seems to be getting very personal for you!

Shouldnt we just be totally professional?

A "hard line" stance can make matters worse.

Most fans on this forum are also long standing passionate supporters.

I just think in business decisions we shouldnt let things get too personal. It can cloud good judgement. Gary Cooke made that mistake. If he had been more professional he wouldnt have had to go.

I dont know anyone, (apart from Tevez), that likes Joorbachian but he will be on the world football scene for the foreseeable future. IMO we must learn to do business with even those we despise.

At least this "meet" still suggests hope for a pragmatic solution, PS.

I bet Peter Norbury at Eversheds is rubbing his hands in anticipation, though. And the Sports Editors.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
stony said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I've been on here a while, so few may actually recall the phrase I used in some long-winded shite I posted, way back.

I said we had a 'Cancer in the club'

They are responsible for every leak and dressing room fight which has been reported under Roberto's stewardship.

That includes supposed player wages, Garry Cook's demise, everything.

Tolm,does this also include SWP old fella,as at one time a lot of people thought that maybe it was Shauny giving him bullets to fire,from his media pages in the Sun ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.