Tevez....

Davs 19 said:
cleavers said:
Well Tevez and Kia (and probably united) have their wish, both City fans and the media are now discussing Tevez, and not the forthcoming, quite important derby game.

Its pretty sad that its all the media want to focus on, but even sadder that its the main topic of conversation on here.

Lets hope the players aren't discussing it when they meet up on Sunday morning.

Absolutely this and my last post. Do not give these vermin the air that they need. We've got Merlin, Kun, Ballo, Vinny, Nige, Nasri etc,etc, yet less than 48 hrs before one of our biggest games for years, many on here are fixating on a guy who doesn't want to play for our club...Fuck him and the cockroach that 'advises' him and let's concentrate on what could just be our best season ever.

This

Mancio said:
thats supportive.....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search.php?keywords=ade&terms=all&author=simon23&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php?keywords=ade&terms=all&author=simon23&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search</a>

where have i criticised RM in any of that? i said i wasnt fully confident in him but again i never ever asked for him to be sacked..

funny coming from a none city fan tho

No way Mancini wants to keep him now anyway so the few who are so pro Tevez they can't/won't see the full picture will simply have to deal with it or follow him to his new club.

Either way the day he leaves is the day i open one of the champers bottles in the chiller, and it won't be that long thank fook.

the main question what i would ask to carlos is: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT TO START WHEN NUMBER 1 PLAYERS WHO ARE DEDICATED TO THE CLUB HAVE BEEN PERFORMING TO PAR AND 2 WHY THE FUCK SHOULD U START BEFORE THEM WHEN YOU HAVE HANDED IN TRANSFER REQUESTS??? AND 3 YOU HAVE BEEN SLATING THE CITY THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT SEVERAL TIMES?????

FUCK OFF YOU **** YOUR NOT WELCOME, AND I THINK THE ONLY TIME I WOULD NEVER CELEBRATE A CITY GOAL FROM NOW ON IS WHEN OR IF YOU EVER SCORED ONE! THERE IS PEOPLE WHO WOULD GIVE THEIR LIVES TO PLAY FOR THIS CLUB, NOW FUCK OFF YOU SELFISH FUCKING SCUMMY TWAT!

Simon23

Man City, the club, backroom staff, the fans, pulled out all the stops for Tevez. We, Manchester City, as a whole, tried our best for Tevez.
We forgave him many a time, the transfer request. that in itself, is the ultimate sin. Why you might ask. Well, every City fan would give there left arm to play for the club we love.
Simon23, we tried our best, we cant do anymore.
You might say CT is a great player Simon23. I say CT is a horrible human being. He represents everything that is wrong with the modern world.
You might say Simon23 that Tevez gave 100% when he pulled on that blue shirt. I say it was all bullshit. He's history, should be written out of our history books. Dispecible human being who only played football for two people, himself and his agent..
Can you honestly say to yourself Simon23 that Tevez tried his best for us, can you?

I'd like to know what the other 'lesser' offences are.
Undermining Mancini at every opportunity is my guess.

simon23 said:
waspish said:
Tevez City said:
Simon23

Trust me, you are wasting your time here arguing with small mind people.

How many time would you let someone kick you in the Bollocks before you say enough is enough

depends if i deserved it or not?

Ad hominem is no way to proceed...hard evidence and facts are better

Equally however don't get addicted to a martyr stance

phil31 said:
Simon23

Man City, the club, backroom staff, the fans, pulled out all the stops for Tevez. We, Manchester City, as a whole, tried our best for Tevez.
We forgave him many a time, the transfer request. that in itself, is the ultimate sin. Why you might ask. Well, every City fan would give there left arm to play for the club we love.
Simon23, we tried our best, we cant do anymore.
You might say CT is a great player Simon23. I say CT is a horrible human being. He represents everything that is wrong with the modern world.
You might say Simon23 that Tevez gave 100% when he pulled on that blue shirt. I say it was all bullshit. He's history, should be written out of our history books. Dispecible human being who only played football for two people, himself and his agent..
Can you honestly say to yourself Simon23 that Tevez tried his best for us, can you?

cetainly at the start of ihs career here i believe he was trying for us...lokoa t his reaction when he scored goals...jumping into the crowds on more than one occasion....

i dont disagree with you that his attitude changed....i also agree with the point about football in general and therefore your points could be levelled at many players, including some of our present squad right now besides tevez...i can think of one in particular and he is a key player

tevez is an idiot..he has shot himself in the foot and like you said he could have had a much bigger part of our history connected to him

simon23 said:
Mancio said:
thats supportive.....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search.php?keywords=ade&terms=all&author=simon23&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php?keywords=ade&terms=all&author=simon23&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search</a>

where have i criticised RM in any of that? i said i wasnt fully confident in him but again i never ever asked for him to be sacked..

i'm city fan at least 1000 times more than you , as our personal poster history easily show.

mackenzie said:
I'd like to know what the other 'lesser' offences are.
Undermining Mancini at every opportunity is my guess.

this is what id like to know as well

i think it will be something like bringing the club into disrepute or the like<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:37 pm --<br /><br />
Mancio said:
simon23 said:
Mancio said:
thats supportive.....

i'm city fan at least 1000 times more than you , as our personal poster history easily show.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

and when exactly did you start supporting the club....??????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the last response i shall ever give you.......cause now i cannt take you seriously at all which is a shame as you are clearly knowledgeable about football....but after that remark i think you are a little deluded and strange

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.