Tevez

bluemc1 said:
i do find it odd that v the 2 slowest CBs we have been up against ( mertasacker and carragher) he has gone with the slowest striker, also that at 1-1 and 1-2 needing a goal he got 4 full backs on the pitch and left only other striker on the bench
If you saw Tevez at QPR you might want to change your mind about who our slowest striker is.

Carlos has been brilliant for us but has certainly peaked and I am sure he will be sold in the summer, possibly as part of a swap to purchase Cavani. City will not allow his contract to run down and they need to achieve FFP rules. For me he was the perfect player for us at the right time, if only to let the rags know that there are now two top teams in Manchester. He wants to go back to South America and I think he will do...via Naples. He has played for us longer than anyone else and no one can doubt his commitment despite the Munich episode. Like Mario he has been a significant part of our evolution into a top European club.

Robbo. said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
The amount of times he's been substituted & benched this season, I'm not surprised he fucked off golfing for 3 months.

With Carragher & Agger at the back today he genuinely could have been the difference

bang on fella, hes been singled out by Mancini and its a fucking disgrace tbh

He's played more for us this season than any of our other strikers.

Robbo. said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
The amount of times he's been substituted & benched this season, I'm not surprised he fucked off golfing for 3 months.

With Carragher & Agger at the back today he genuinely could have been the difference

bang on fella, hes been singled out by Mancini and its a fucking disgrace tbh
Tevez: 22 (4)
Ageuro: 21 (5)
Dzeko 22 (12)

Minutes played;

Tevez: 1522
Aguero: 1411
Dzeko: 1100

Hmmmmmm...

lancs blue said:
bluemc1 said:
i do find it odd that v the 2 slowest CBs we have been up against ( mertasacker and carragher) he has gone with the slowest striker, also that at 1-1 and 1-2 needing a goal he got 4 full backs on the pitch and left only other striker on the bench
If you saw Tevez at QPR you might want to change your mind about who our slowest striker is.

He does seem to have lost a lot of pace and struggles to get by defenders

I love Tevez but he is looking increasingly ineffective,his natural replacement is Suarez.

Him,Cavani,Aguero and Guidetti would be a mindblowing cocktail of ability,power and hunger.

FantasyIreland said:
I love Tevez but he is looking increasingly ineffective,his natural replacement is Suarez.

Agree, ready made replacement. Thing is the Scousers wanted and got £50m for Torres, how much would they want for this lad?

Sky Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:

Agree, ready made replacement. Thing is the Scousers wanted and got £50m for Torres, how much would they want for this lad?

Cannot see them parting with Suarez. They don't need the money and have CL ambitions.

Tevez is not the type of player who can carry on into his 30s. He's all about energy and workrate and this season he has been looking less than sharp.

Aguero is the future, but with who? Guidetti seems to get better by the day in some people's minds. Must be the most improved non playing player in history by now. Basically, he's unproven and there are a lot more players who are great prospects than ever make it as top strikers. He might turn out to be the real deal, but hanging our hopes on him would be stupid.

Dzeko is a good player to have around and might yet have a stellar patch of form.

I think Falcao is the player we should definitely aim to bring in. And I would not be disappointed if we didn't sign a fourth striker except as a prospect player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.