Tevez

If the players had a choice, they will choose him as the first name on the sheet.

Many are criticizing his current form and ability when he still has the highest ( Goals + assists) stat :)

People are undermining his contribution to the team, it is not easy to hold the ball under pressure or helping the midfield to have more possession and dominate the game.

Tevez didn't start at home against Arsenal & Liverpool, and in these games they looked like the home team !

When you play against teams who park the bus, then I understand dropping Tevez because you will need a different option.

Tevez City said:
If the players had a choice, they will choose him as the first name on the sheet.

Many are criticizing his current form and ability when he still has the highest ( Goals + assists) stat :)

People are undermining his contribution to the team, it is not easy to hold the ball under pressure or helping the midfield to have more possession and dominate the game.

Tevez didn't start at home against Arsenal & Liverpool, and in these games they looked like the home team !

When you play against teams who park the bus, then I understand dropping Tevez because you will need a different option.
Fail ^^^

chicagoblues said:
Tevez City said:

Fail ^^^

Can you explain why it's a fail?

I think he has a point. Against parked busses our best threat is from out wide, therefore playing Aguero and Tevez together doesn't work as they offer no aerial threat.

Against teams that like to play the two Argies workrate up top on theory would be more beneficial as they allow us to defend better from the front.

Mike N said:
He could have won the game for us but Mancini chose not to use a player that would have caused their dodgy deffence problems. Odd.

This was also the case when we played the Rags!

A on form Tevez offers so much to this team and in my opinion is a must. He has linked up well with Kun and Silva and has scored goals and assits this season. You know the work rate you get and more just think he will come back into form as always.

Not taking anything away from Dzeko both players on form and Tevez is a must. Edin has been great aswell but Tevez's high work rate against the harder teams is a must. Edin has scored some goals since his arrival and I would love to see him play with good service from wide which he has never had at the club since he is here.

As for Tevez I dont mind him seeing out his contract. IF he wants to finish off at Boca you wouldnt stand in his way. He has done well at the club and has given his all when he has played what more can you ask for from a player?? I will be sad to see him go as he was our first major signing that I thought holy fuck we are really going for this now.

Rolee said:
chicagoblues said:
Tevez City said:

Fail ^^^

Can you explain why it's a fail?

I think he has a point. Against parked busses our best threat is from out wide, therefore playing Aguero and Tevez together doesn't work as they offer no aerial threat.

Against teams that like to play the two Argies workrate up top on theory would be more beneficial as they allow us to defend better from the front.
I think he means the "you will" part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.