Tevez...

Does my brother shaking hands with Carlos count as evidence? Told me he looked shocked that someone there knew him. Also said there were 8 of them playing. Fact. I aint no fuckin rag either and i resent that!!!! Just want the truth from the club.

oakiecokie said:
KIPPAXKIN said:
Carlos Tevez was playing golf on Saturday morning at Valderrama in Spain. This is a fact.

And the facts are from where Raggy ??

I have received a PM from KIPPAX and from someone else ref Tevez and his reasons for not being available on Saturday.Therefore not wanting to cause any further offence I would like to retract my original comments ref KIPPAX being a Rag.
He has accepted my apology.Thanks mate.

oakiecokie said:
oakiecokie said:
KIPPAXKIN said:
Carlos Tevez was playing golf on Saturday morning at Valderrama in Spain. This is a fact.

And the facts are from where Raggy ??

I have received a PM from KIPPAX and from someone else ref Tevez and his reasons for not being available on Saturday.Therefore not wanting to cause any further offence I would like to retract my original comments ref KIPPAX being a Rag.
He has accepted my apology.Thanks mate.

So he was playing golf???

KIPPAXKIN said:

Visitors Tee times are between Noon and 14:00 at Valderrama.

This is afternoon.

Manx Blue said:
KIPPAXKIN said:

This is afternoon.
Hoping its not true,but if a millionaire footballer turned up Id guess theyd let him play whenever he wanted to whether a visitor or not.

dcj said:
Manx Blue said:
KIPPAXKIN said:

This is afternoon.
Hoping its not true,but if a millionaire footballer turned up Id guess theyd let him play whenever he wanted to whether a visitor or not.

Not at Valderrama.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.