Tevez...

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
dcj said:
Manx Blue said:
Visitors Tee times are between Noon and 14:00 at Valderrama.

This is afternoon.
Hoping its not true,but if a millionaire footballer turned up Id guess theyd let him play whenever he wanted to whether a visitor or not.

Not at Valderrama.

Agreed...a millionaire footballer and seven other chaps? In addition, what is Tevez golf handicap...You need a handicap of 24 or below to play there.

And is there any photo graphic evidence? Why is this only coming out on Monday lunchtime? 48 hours for news to travel from Spain to UK and yet some chaps brother spotted him there?

If that was me I would have been straight on the blower.

Manx Blue said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
dcj said:
Hoping its not true,but if a millionaire footballer turned up Id guess theyd let him play whenever he wanted to whether a visitor or not.

Not at Valderrama.

Agreed...a millionaire footballer and seven other chaps? In addition, what is Tevez golf handicap...You need a handicap of 24 or below to play there.

Maybe at least one in the company of Tevez actually was a member there?

Matt the Giant said:
Manx Blue said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Not at Valderrama.

Maybe at least one in the company of Tevez actually was a member there?

True Matthew

Manx Blue said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
dcj said:

Not at Valderrama.

And is there any photo graphic evidence? Why is this only coming out on Monday lunchtime? 48 hours for news to travel from Spain to UK and yet some chaps brother spotted him there?

If that was me I would have been straight on the blower.
Considering the amount of golf he plays, I will take a guess that his handicap is comfortably better than 24.

blue b4 the moon said:
oakiecokie said:
oakiecokie said:
And the facts are from where Raggy ??

I have received a PM from KIPPAX and from someone else ref Tevez and his reasons for not being available on Saturday.Therefore not wanting to cause any further offence I would like to retract my original comments ref KIPPAX being a Rag.
He has accepted my apology.Thanks mate.

So he was playing golf???

He had been given permission by the Club to take leave, due to family problems.He met up with his family in Spain and was subsequently spotted on a golf course.
We have no idea as to the the problem so lets cut him some slack on this.If the Club deemed his family problem a concern,then I`m OK with that.

oakiecokie said:
blue b4 the moon said:
oakiecokie said:
I have received a PM from KIPPAX and from someone else ref Tevez and his reasons for not being available on Saturday.Therefore not wanting to cause any further offence I would like to retract my original comments ref KIPPAX being a Rag.
He has accepted my apology.Thanks mate.

He had been given permission by the Club to take leave, due to family problems.He met up with his family in Spain and was subsequently spotted on a golf course.
We have no idea as to the the problem so lets cut him some slack on this.If the Club deemed his family problem a concern,then I`m OK with that.

In a way you hope he was because its unlikely he would be playing golf if one of his family was seriously ill.

mancity1 said:
oakiecokie said:
blue b4 the moon said:

In a way you hope he was because its unlikely he would be playing golf if one of his family was seriously ill.

He`s not the sharpest is he,but I would hope that wasn`t an excuse he hoped he could get away with.If so,then this is as bad a Stephen Ireland "joke" ref his grandmothre/s.
However,from what I`m hearing I`m giving him the OK,that it was a genuine release by the Club due to the nature of his "problem" whatever it was.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:09 pm --<br /><br />
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
so hold on, a team is chasing a title, a team that pays him over 200 grand a week, and he fucks off on a golf course...

this is a joke.

As I suspected theres always someone who wants to make a scene out of something,that only the Club are aware of.We know nothing of the truth,but he didn`t go AWOL!!!

I can't really see what sort of urgent family problem would enable him to nip out for 5+ hours for a round of golf with 7 mates but not play 90 mins of football for the team that pays him a fortune each and every week.

The fact that he has previous for deceiving the club over 'family issues' doesn't help ease my suspicions at all.

we will probably never know the truth as there seems to be a complete press blackout on this subject. I heard him and his pals took 3 hours for 9 holes aswell so his golf hasn't improved that much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.