Thats it I've 'ad enough

YCNMIU

This is an absolute shocker of a thread. Some people have not got a clue.

simon23 said:
I dont want the manager sacked for the simple reason that it would cause a huge amount of upheaval and would set us back again another 12-18 months

however it is becoming increasingly frustrating watching the poor tactics that RM is employing...

Firstly...playing zabba and viera together in the midfield.....so obvious that these two were going to get over run.....and they did

Secondly.....the substitution...bringing kompany on in midfield was the correct thing to do...but replacing milner and then putting zabba out on the right?!?!?!?!?!?!.....awful move

the same individual players will incorrectly get the blame on here (Ade, bridge lescott etc etc etc)...but people are failing to realise and notice that the bigger picutre and problems are being caused by the managers inability to get the balance of the team correct.....

people will use the bad luck goal as an excuse (and it was unlucky)...but the bigger picture is that again we were very average at very best

will he ever get it right......Im not sure he will

Good summary.............i'm going to hijack this post as it echos my thoughts and saves me typing it all out!

I certainly don't think we should be changing the Manager again.

What gets on my nerves is the slow build up all the time, where we piss about in our own half until we end up under pressure.

When we play with pace we can put the shits up any team, but most of the time we have to stop and look for options.

I'm sure Mancini will improve that with time.

simon23 said:
I dont want the manager sacked for the simple reason that it would cause a huge amount of upheaval and would set us back again another 12-18 months

however it is becoming increasingly frustrating watching the poor tactics that RM is employing...

Firstly...playing zabba and viera together in the midfield.....so obvious that these two were going to get over run.....and they did

Secondly.....the substitution...bringing kompany on in midfield was the correct thing to do...but replacing milner and then putting zabba out on the right?!?!?!?!?!?!.....awful move

the same individual players will incorrectly get the blame on here (Ade, bridge lescott etc etc etc)...but people are failing to realise and notice that the bigger picutre and problems are being caused by the managers inability to get the balance of the team correct.....

people will use the bad luck goal as an excuse (and it was unlucky)...but the bigger picture is that again we were very average at very best

will he ever get it right......Im not sure he will

Agree on Kompany going into midfield, I also agree on Zab protecting the right side where Micah was poor. We needed to control the ball, this sub helped.... however, I didn't think taking Milner off for Kompany was the right decision. With AJs lack of involvement, the need to dominate the ball, it should have been him going off for Kompany.

I think the sub did help the balance. We were more able to dominate possession.

We were unlucky to lose in the end. A freak goal, and a wondergoal. We should have done better early on though.

can you all get a fuckin grip that was our second string strated by a long way.

The whole back 4 plus given

No Ndg
No Yaya
No Marios
No Carlos
Silva didnt start

Thats our first ten right there.

You're all sounding like fuckin dads army with the panicing

Well will qualify from the group and we will finish top 4

You always hear people say it takes a new squad time to play together and everyone agrees with that so what ever we do this season we will better by far next.

Is there anyone on here doesnt think we would have beat them with our full squad ?

Alot of people on here are looking like those sad United fans with the fergie out banner all those years ago.

We've been changing managers every other year for the past 30 years

IT DOES NOT WORK.

If ANY player doesn't want to play for Mancini then they have to go not the other way round.

Neil McNab said:
We've not played well all season as far as I'm concerned, the two impressive wins against Chelski and the dippers were ground out boring affairs. Out of the rest of the wins we've had, some were very lucky and others were down to poor opposition. The club is a bloody shambles and this clown needs sacking pronto tonto!

Now, is there a "Half the players are crap" thread going.

Just because you don't understand the football doesn't mean it's boring.

I would happily watch those two games every day for the rest of my life. I found them very interesting and exciting.

Right what about Ballotelli not played all season looked rusty at wolves so obviously needs some game time (surely he can't be TIRED its such hard life )what does the master tactician mancini do leave im on the bench as i said earlier fuckin clueless

well i thought tonights game would be a draw,although i thought the team put out would be good enough to get the win,polish champions or not,i dont think there that good a side,and it is embarassing,the press will be having a field day,and now we have to go to juventus and get a least a draw,or we are out of europe.

What this amounts to is playing a second string team for most of the match in a competition where we were top of the group, second qualifies, and we've got two big league matches coming up in a very short space of time. Matter of priorities, a bread-and-butter error from Boyata and a sensational goal. Mancini has put himself in the position though where he has to make this come right. Four points from the next two games and qualification for the next stage please Roberto. I think he's more than capable of delivering with a full first team, even if they aren't fit and playing as cohesively as teams who've been playing together for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.