the aftermath

I don't mind the club doing this, but right after a defeat this important doesn't seem right to me, not at all. Its like we just lost the most important match in our history(exaggerating I know) and you get cheered on? really? They should feel the pain for a while, they let us down, BIG TIME, and they need to know it.

Owain said:
Player-wise, we've got to get back to basics. If anyone thinks they're too big for this football club, then they should leave. I'd like to hear the club state explicitly what kind of player we'll be going after now - I'd like to think the club will adopt the policy Chelsea did in Mourinho's first season, European unknowns, young and hungry, and our own youth players. It's more sustainable as a transfer policy; moreover it'll go some way to restoring the club's image. Too often, we've been labelled 'the wrong Manchester'.

Completely agree, feck off the Arsenal rejects straight away. The crock shaty cruz, and after that I think I would be happy if Bridge buggered off too taking Barry with him. Thats the majority of the players we got in the 150 million pounds we spent... Balls to the lot of em! CTID

CITYMANCS-REJECT said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancini told them to believe it will be us next time.

This the same Mancini who said defo 4th spot after the Scum Rag game?
What did you want him to say? Nah mate we'll finish 5th.

christ almighty, mancini stays so they're back on getting cook replaced with la kenyon. this little campaign has been running for 18 months now. I don't know whether to admire the ... ahem.... stick-to-it-ivness, or cry at the soul-crushing predictability.

bizzbo said:
christ almighty, mancini stays so they're back on getting cook replaced with la kenyon. this little campaign has been running for 18 months now. I don't know whether to admire the ... ahem.... stick-to-it-ivness, or cry at the soul-crushing predictability.

This is a good thread with sensible contributions from all.

I'd say the one thing everyone agrees on is that there has been a communication problem regarding the manager since the day Hughes was sacked.

This does need addressing in my opinon.

Apologies to all concerned if any of this has already been said.

Particular apologies to TH and DD as I know they post in good faith and dont deserve any abuse from the green eyed ones and the doubters.

Think back to my April 1st post where I told you all that City had dropped their interest in Mourinho. It was then that other plans were put in play which will have a far reaching impact on all aspects of the club.

I cannot tell you what is going to happen from here as I don't know, but TH alluded to us being out of the dumps soon, and I would take that on board and enjoy a rather spectacular ride before the first ball is kicked at the world cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.