the aftermath

And I mention Cook/Kenyon where exactly?

This was a good thread with some mature discussion but it was obvious some fucking tubthumper would come along banging their drum and turn it on it's head.

I suppose the good news is it took 11 pages.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The powers-that-be came in to the dressing room shortly after final whistle.

EVERYONE was congratulated, and thanked for giving the fans and the owner a season of rich promise.

EVERYONE was told nothing will divert them from their path of making us the very best

EVERYONE was told they have a future at City if they want it, and promised exciting things ahead this summer and some things were well progressed.

Most notably, EVERYONE was told Mancini will still be the manager.

Some of the players found it refereshing, others not so. Whether this was down to the pain of defeat, or the assertion that Bobby was staying on, no clue.

Mancini told them to believe it will be us next time.

I would find it astonishing if there was any U-turn on this based on the definitive way they made things out so plainly.

I've said this for days now and said to you Tolmie 3 days ago.

Now for the 2nd bit of info i told you, which was Jose to Real.

Didsbury Dave said:

This was a good thread with some mature discussion but it was obvious some fucking tubthumper would come along banging their drum and turn it on it's head.

oh dear, toys back in the pram please! I thought you thrived on the rough and tumble :/

bizzbo said:
Didsbury Dave said:

oh dear, toys back in the pram please! I thought you thrived on the rough and tumble :/

Ladies please calm down.

You might spoil a seminal moment in the clubs history - they are ready to announce the price of the kids meals in the family stand.

Chicken nuggets 'n' chips £2.49

Didsbury Dave said:
bizzbo said:
christ almighty, mancini stays so they're back on getting cook replaced with la kenyon. this little campaign has been running for 18 months now. I don't know whether to admire the ... ahem.... stick-to-it-ivness, or cry at the soul-crushing predictability.

This is a good thread with sensible contributions from all.

I'd say the one thing everyone agrees on is that there has been a communication problem regarding the manager since the day Hughes was sacked.

This does need addressing in my opinon.
This communication problem is out of City's hands

We have a hostile media and a number of fans who now that we have cash in the bank will not accept anything other than immediate success.

"Hughes is not good enough.

"Mancini is too cautious

"Dunne is not good enough

"We need a clear out of players"

Frustration from 34 years without a trophy, but it doesn't do us any good

Ricster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The powers-that-be came in to the dressing room shortly after final whistle.

EVERYONE was congratulated, and thanked for giving the fans and the owner a season of rich promise.

EVERYONE was told nothing will divert them from their path of making us the very best

EVERYONE was told they have a future at City if they want it, and promised exciting things ahead this summer and some things were well progressed.

Most notably, EVERYONE was told Mancini will still be the manager.

Some of the players found it refereshing, others not so. Whether this was down to the pain of defeat, or the assertion that Bobby was staying on, no clue.

Mancini told them to believe it will be us next time.

I would find it astonishing if there was any U-turn on this based on the definitive way they made things out so plainly.

I've said this for days now and said to you Tolmie 3 days ago.

've said this for days now and said to you Tolmie 3 days ago.
======================
This was know by some 2 weeks ago....

==================
Hardly the worlds best kept secret mate...

Marvin said:
Didsbury Dave said:
This is a good thread with sensible contributions from all.

I'd say the one thing everyone agrees on is that there has been a communication problem regarding the manager since the day Hughes was sacked.

This does need addressing in my opinon.

We have a hostile media and a number of fans who now that we have cash in the bank will not accept anything other than immediate success.

"Mancini is too cautious

The communication problem is NOT out of City's hands.

We need s strategy, experienced people and a plan of action... all standard business practice, all things that every organisation in the world is expected to undertake.

But we've got a multi-million pound budget, in an industry where PR is crucial... the owners know this, in fact the owners bought this club on the strength of the potential PR they would engender.

The fact we are getting such a crap time form the media may not be "our fault", but it is something we can respond effectively to.

We can stop making stupid mistakes for a start... and giving the media a whole host of open goals to aim at.

Soulboy said:
Marvin said:

"Mancini is too cautious

The communication problem is NOT out of City's hands.

We need s strategy, experienced people and a plan of action... all standard business practice, all things that every organisation in the world is expected to undertake.

But we've got a multi-million pound budget, in an industry where PR is crucial... the owners know this, in fact the owners bought this club on the strength of the potential PR they would engender.

The fact we are getting such a crap time form the media may not be "our fault", but it is something we can respond effectively to.

We can stop making stupid mistakes for a start... and giving the media a whole host of open goals to aim at.
You can't stop journalists taking the p'ss, and the more you try the worse it gets. The only way you answer it is on the pitch.

BingoBango said:
levets said:
works in media

He better not actually be Daniel Taylor.

I don't quite understand the morbid fascination of trying to establish who I am or what I do for a living.

Levets in particular seems to know all about me, strangely enough I couldn't care less what he does or anyone does on here.

And I'll caveat that by telling you I don't feel compelled to out a poster acquaintance of yours withy direct links to somebody on the playing staff.

Not my style.

Go ahead, guys, continue your witch hunt. That won't get far with me, I'll just walk.

I'm here as a favour to Ric and as a rabid blue for 35 years - my sources for info are exactly that, mine.

...Not some jumped up little Forest supporting prick from the Guardian.

I've seen the likes of Spursmad and other supposed reliable posters just fade away from the need-to-know police.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BingoBango said:
He better not actually be Daniel Taylor.

I don't quite understand the morbid fascination of trying to establish who I am or what I do for a living.

Levets in particular seems to know all about me, strangely enough I couldn't care less what he does or anyone does on here.

And I'll caveat that by telling you I don't feel compelled to out a poster acquaintance of yours withy direct links to somebody on the playing staff.

Not my style.

Go ahead, guys, continue your witch hunt. That won't get far with me, I'll just walk.

I'm here as a favour to Ric and as a rabid blue for 35 years - my sources for info are exactly that, mine.

...Not some jumped up little Forest supporting prick from the Guardian.

I've seen the likes of Spursmad and other supposed reliable posters just fade away from the need-to-know police.

Well said fella.

Now answer my recent PM will you Khaldoon ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.