The Agenda: Part Deux

unexpected item said:
Might as well put this here as it has the whiff of agenda about it.

Tony Evans of the Times on talkshite press pass just now, said something along the lines of...

Manchini's people put the Suarez story in the press in an attempt to double bluff City's hierarchy, who incidentally are not on friendly terms with Bobby. Oh, and Guardiola want's to manage a club with 'history and heritage' next i.e. not us or Chelsea.
Aah Tony Evans... the man who earns a living from News International, the firm that owns the Sun which trashed the reputation of his fellow Liverpool fans. His comments tonight about Mancini (which Bobby has denied) are untrue and libellous. Mancini was not the source of the Suarez story.
He is a disgrace.

bobbyowenquiff said:
unexpected item said:

Tony Evans of the Times on talkshite press pass just now, said something along the lines of...

Manchini's people put the Suarez story in the press in an attempt to double bluff City's hierarchy, who incidentally are not on friendly terms with Bobby. Oh, and Guardiola want's to manage a club with 'history and heritage' next i.e. not us or Chelsea.
Aah Tony Evans... the man who earns a living from News International, the firm that owns the Sun which trashed the reputation of his fellow Liverpool fans. His comments tonight about Mancini (which Bobby has denied) are untrue and libellous. Mancini was not the source of the Suarez story.
He is a disgrace.
Im no lawyer but your right it was downright libel, but what will the club media department do about it, not much i fear

moomba said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Does this mean it's going to be twice as boring as 'Part Un'?

No-one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to click on the link.

FWIW I think the Hart thing is going to turn into an issue. I remember when De Haha was really struggling, it seemed to me that the press were over accentuating the good things he did and ignoring the bad. I don't subscribe to "the agenda" argument but it was noticeable to me.

I think the reverse might happen with Hart.

Good shout, I do find this interesting as there always seems to be a bad news story about us before games, I will watch out for bad Hart stories.Sidenote, I notice that Slur AF has been bigging up Tranny today in preparation for the Madrid game. I wonder if a thread dedicated to the "slagging us and bigging up the opposition" before crucial matches would be interesting. Just a thought.

unexpected item said:

Did anyone question him? So what's the double bluff to city's hierarchy going to actually do and where did he get this info?

waspish said:
unexpected item said:

Did anyone question him? So what's the double bluff to city's hierarchy going to actually do and where did he get this info?

Tony Evans, is a guest on talksport and has nothing positive to say about us. Maybe he has a problem with us, talks alot of bile.
His name always makes me change channel when I have TS on.

Tony Evans speaks with a whine more piercing than a jet engine.

Hates us too.

bobbyowenquiff said:
His comments tonight about Mancini (which Bobby has denied) are untrue and libellous. Mancini was not the source of the Suarez story.
He is a disgrace.

If Mancini was the source of the story, what would you all think of evans then? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.