The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same agent as Zlatan, rumours it's to United. I like him, very high energy levels, not sure technically he's what pep would want, couldn't be more different from Kroos.

Hope not, every time ive seen him play he looks bang average. Great at legging it round for 90 mins, but can't pass the ball to save his life

All my rag mates are trying to convince me, that hes an absolute world class DM.....sad really
I meant I hope he's the only one!!!

Hope not, every time ive seen him play he looks bang average. Great at legging it round for 90 mins, but can't pass the ball to save his life

All my rag mates are trying to convince me, that hes an absolute world class DM.....sad really

He's not a defensive midfielder, and he's not world class.

He was really good a year or two ago, but last season he was really poor, which was a shame because I do like him.

But he's just a poor mans Fernandinho at the moment.

Agree with this. He reminds me of Sakho. Anyone who has to aim his pass is not a natural ball player, and it's a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.