The beautiful West Coast Highlands of Scotland.

Has the sun come out whilst you've been there?

Out, is too strong a word and scientifically impossible in Scotland for any extended periods.

It is breaking through in patches and the light on the hills is bringing out the Impressionist in me.

I would put up a photo but the process is such a fuckabootery that I can’t be arsed. Could an upload function not be added to the site to make it easier?

Out, is too strong a word and scientifically impossible in Scotland for any extended periods.

It is breaking through in patches and the light on the hills is bringing out the Impressionist in me.

I would put up a photo but the process is such a fuckabootery that I can’t be arsed. Could an upload function not be added to the site to make it easier?
We'd only get more photos of BMR fishing..:)

We stayed at Plockton about twenty years ago
The cottage we rented was on the estate from where Hamish MacBeth was filmed
It was a most beautiful part of the world, spoiled only by Italian camper vans

We made the journey across the bridge to Skye for the toll cost of twenty quid which was a complete waste of money as the scenery was no different on that side of the water

Quick one magic you’ve not told us how old you are, your not jock steins love child by any chance happy birthday you fooker

We stayed at Plockton about twenty years ago
The cottage we rented was on the estate from where Hamish MacBeth was filmed
It was a most beautiful part of the world, spoiled only by Italian camper vans

We made the journey across the bridge to Skye for the toll cost of twenty quid which was a complete waste of money as the scenery was no different on that side of the water

The bridge is now free to cross. The scenery is the same, so swings and roundabouts really.

Quick one magic you’ve not told us how old you are, your not jock steins love child by any chance happy birthday you fooker

I am eternal. For a while anyway. I pull off being taken for someone ten years younger by telling them I’m ten years older than I am.

I am eternal. For a while anyway. I pull off being taken for someone ten years younger by telling them I’m ten years older than I am.
Who you kidding you tool can imagine you u in your kilt full beard still watching brave heart:)

Last time we went up we tried to find Boleskine House in Foyers owned once by Aleister Crowley and Jimmy Page

Now tragically burned down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.