The Bosnian Diamond changed the game - Dzeko is the man

Re: Edin dzeko

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
invisableman said:
Seen him on Market street in town this afternoon walking towards me so I said alright Edin he totally blanked me, giving him the benefit of the doubt thinking he might not of heard me i repeated myself same result, pretty arrogant i thought. He didnt even make eye contact he just walked past. He obviously thinks he's far to important to nod his head at a passing fan

Tut, but your invisible, did you forget ?
Lol thats it mate never thought of that

Blue Mooner said:
invisableman said:
Seen him on Market street in town this afternoon walking towards me so I said alright Edin he totally blanked me, giving him the benefit of the doubt thinking he might not of heard me i repeated myself same result, pretty arrogant i thought. He didnt even make eye contact he just walked past. He obviously thinks he's far to important to nod his head at a passing fan

For every fan like you there's probably two d*ckheads who give him some sh*t prob even some knobhead blues who tell him he can't trap a bag of cment and think its funny - sadly we do seem to have some of our fans who think its ok to give sh*t to a player you don't like. Therefore, he probably thinks its better to just blank you as though he hasn't seen you. I got the same from David Silva when I saw him in Tesco's unfortunately there's also prob a lot of rag d*ckheads so you can prob understand them not wanting to get involved with someone they know nowt about. Sad but true with the idiots that are around today.
Your probably right mate, but he must expect to get a few comments if he's gonna walk down Market st on a Saturday afternoon but still it's a fair comment

larderland said:
im not his biggest fan but.....

he has played 28 competitive games this year

scored 15 and assisted in 7

Kun Aguero

has played 31 competitve games for us this year and scored 17 goals with 5 assists.

now aguero is adored on this forum and never gets abuse unlike dzeko.im not a dzeko fan boy,iv criticized him enough but after seeing those stats dzeko isnt doing too badly considering aguero starts ahead of him the majority of games....

Simple rule, never boo a blue!

These Dzeko threads totally baffle me... He's a great player, had a great start to the season, and scored against Wigan and Liverpool more recently. Sure he had a few bad games, too, but the response on here is out of all proportion.

Other players can play badly or do something stupid (Vinnie, Balotelli) and get banned - and get forgiven almost immediately.

God knows how people would react if he did something similar. I think they would explode.

bluebobom said:
and scored against Wigan
He also missed a glaring header in the first few minutes and took the ball off Agueros feet as he was about to shoot and his pathetic shot on the back of that was more of a back pass to Al Habsi after Aguero had dribbled past a few defenders.

This is the bulk of the problem people have with him, outstanding one game then for the next few games down right incompetent and inconsistent, he can ruin the best move of the game just with one touch of the ball.

Don't forget that Dzeko's record is helped by the amount of times he's scored more than once in single games, I.e the 4 v Spuds, 2 v Scum etc. Straight away those 2 games alone take that record in the OP to 9 goals in 26 games.

Perhaps we should buy someone incapable of scoring more than once a game instead.

moomba said:
Perhaps we should buy someone incapable of scoring more than once a game instead.

I think he has a cheek scoring multiple goals in the same game just to boost his stats!

moomba said:

That's not my point, my point is that his goalscoring record looks better because of these games and it shows the number of games where he's failed to contribute significantly. Dzeko's got all the attributes, he just doesn't use them effectively on a regular basis.

bluebobom said:
These Dzeko threads totally baffle me... He's a great player, had a great start to the season, and scored against Wigan and Liverpool more recently. Sure he had a few bad games, too, but the response on here is out of all proportion.

Other players can play badly or do something stupid (Vinnie, Balotelli) and get banned - and get forgiven almost immediately.

God knows how people would react if he did something similar. I think they would explode.
Put your feet in the shoes of a trouble-making bored Utd fan and the bafflement evaporates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.