The Boxing thread

Nothing more cowardly than hiding behind a Mexican cartel WBC, who swung him two of those decisions and also influenced a reinstatement after his juicing...

He’s the stereotypical puppet from south of the border!
Did you see the size of Canelo at the weekend? Wouldn't be surprised if he's still juicing. To say he'd gone up a weight he's fucking massive.

Still, the timing of his punches are a joy to watch. Rocky's tactics were all wrong but I reckon after the first minute he just couldn't figure out a way to make Canelo miss. Rocky looked like a nice puncher but his full shots just didn't seem to carry any power at all.

Did you see the size of Canelo at the weekend? Wouldn't be surprised if he's still juicing. To say he'd gone up a weight he's fucking massive.

Still, the timing of his punches are a joy to watch. Rocky's tactics were all wrong but I reckon after the first minute he just couldn't figure out a way to make Canelo miss. Rocky looked like a nice puncher but his full shots just didn't seem to carry any power at all.

Mate the definition in his neck, I mean come the fuck on...

His boxing skills can’t be ignored, however it’s seems a good proportion of casual fans can ignore his blatant exposure to PEDs...

I see the Golovkin fanboys are out in force, utter crap casual boxing fan rumours. If you can't tell the difference between a substance used for weight cutting and one to add muscle mass you've no right talking on the matter.

Fury’s a drugs cheat???
Yep, steroids too, not a weight cutting substance... that was the real reason for his off the rail stunts and 2 year layoff. He was supposed to go to a UKAD hearing over it but he skipped the hearing completely and somehow got cleared to fight again. Will the high and mighty Canelo haters treat it like for like though? Nope.

Last edited:
Yep, steroids too, not a weight cutting substance... that was the real reason for his off the rail stunts and 2 year layoff. He was supposed to go to a UKAD hearing over it but he skipped the hearing completely and somehow got cleared to fight again. Will the high and might Canelo haters treat it like for like though? Nope.

So Rio Ferdinand-esque, gotcha

Out of interest, as I’m a little punch drunk, obviously, but didn’t you have Canelo winning the first GGG fight?

Do tell what? It's pretty self explanatory... how about you tell me what was found in his system and what is it's typical use?

You’re very reactionary old chap, one would think you were on something

‘Do tell’ is quite self explanatory... when one is being ‘matter Of fact’ like your good self, it’s courteous to educate us less informed..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.