The Boxing thread

Nobody is beating Fury in this current H/W division including Usyk,although I like usyk and rate him Fury is a one off and a cut above everyone out there

No expert here , but aj didn’t get near him can’t seem to handle been punched , his corner telling him to stay behind the jab silly move , he had size and power should have been using them not trying to slim down and box more

Do

you not think Fury could use his size much more effectively than Joshua to take a points win?

fury gets in your head better than anybody and also has the boxing skills and power to back it up
USYK size can play its part and when having to punch down and around the body its a new ball game to somebody like AJ.

fury is a big lad and will find it hard to fight USYK. but i think fury has a better boxing brain and will use the knowledge of knowing how to work the ring and use his size on him

but i have this feeling wilder will beat him this time and maybe fury has not done the hard yards this time and hopes his skills can get him over the line again.. but wilder looked totally focus and lean and mean ? but we know wilder is not that good of boxer but has the BIG god night punch

wilder to win in 3 rounds with that punch

I'm far more hyped for Usyk vs Fury than AJ vs Fury. Reckon it would be a belter

AJ once again exposed for the myth that he is.
Seems like an “Instagram” boxer, who is trying to use what he has (which seems lacking) to promote himself for coin.

We all do that every day at work, but his pay days, which were supposed to be big one-offs, are increasingly becoming big two-offs! Punters are soon going to feel they’re getting mugged off by a public persona, rather than a pugilist who is more interested in his business in the square circle than the boardroom.

The biggest people in boxing today are PROMOTERS…both inside and outside the ring. That’s where the money is. How long you can hold onto the public’s attention determines the number of zeroes on the cheques. AJ may now be only one bout away from losing that attention.

Unless the performance lives up to even a fraction of the hype in the rematch, he’s done and the gravy train will become UK TV commercials, rather than 8 figure marquee boxing matches for belts.

I hope he has invested in his future wisely.

Re-watching the fight now. At times it almost looks like a mismatch tbh. Usyk is way to smart a boxer for AJ, he looks devoid of ideas to counter Usyk's movement, can't stop him coming in and out. Joshua looks worried.

In my humble opinion Fury has the size, power advantage and ring craft of Usyk, Fury v Joshua would be pointless tbh, there would only be one winner. Fury v Usyk is the fight now as long as Fury beats Wilder again. Joshua v Wilder should happen imo.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.