The Boxing thread

Just couldn't take to him, no real reason, as you say, ducked nobody and (eventually) beat everyone he faced. Did lose to Ruddock and Biggs as an amateur and not sure he avenged either as a pro. Lacked a bit of explosiveness for me; but when you've fists the size of a small wardrobe, guess you can do a lot of damage without being super fast.
My biggest ever win on a boxing bet was backing Rahman to knock Lewis out. All the word out of camp was that Lennox was pissing about filming a cameo in Oceans Eleven, skipping training to party in Vegas with Clooney, Pitt and Julia Roberts and phoning it in when he did turn up. Easy money.

My biggest ever win on a boxing bet was backing Rahman to knock Lewis out. All the word out of camp was that Lennox was pissing about filming a cameo in Oceans Eleven, skipping training to party in Vegas with Clooney, Pitt and Julia Roberts and phoning it in when he did turn up. Easy money.
Lol...yep i remember that, he was fucking about and did the cameo in oceans 11. Didnt take it seriously enough and got caught. Lewis was blowing early on as well i remember.....got revenge and sparked rahman out cold in the rematch which was great

Lol...yep i remember that, he was fucking about and did the cameo in oceans 11. Didnt take it seriously enough and got caught. Lewis was blowing early on as well i remember.....got revenge and sparked rahman out cold in the rematch which was great
He was great at doing that tbf. He was his own worst enemy at times in terms of laziness and unprofessionalism but he usually knuckled down for the rematch and got things done

Is the city fan Anthony python fighting tonight? If so anyone know how gone on?

Watching the undercard now thanks to a message from a blue concerning IPTV.

You know who you are :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.