The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Tevez's golf swing

RandomJ said:
He was an idiot for doing it, and if he had half a brain cell he would know some City fans would be touchy about him pissing off and playing golf but he did it anyway. He plays for himself and himself alone. Don't kid yourself in thinking each goal he scores are his way of showing he's sorry. Every goal he scores now is an advertisement to other clubs, a "come and sign me and this is what you'll get".

He doesn't want to be here, but has to because we were fining him into bankruptcy for breach of contract. A few goals wont win me over because I just think back to the tough away games where we could have done with his goals, where was he then? If he helps us win the league then I won't forgive him but I will wish him well at his next club but if we end up losing the league by 3 points I cannot look past the games where we lost or drew where he could have made the difference had he not been a ****.

Couldn't have put it any better mate - i was staggered by his celebrations - A **** OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

themadinventor said:
didactic said:
themadinventor said:
Go onto the O/S and look at his post match interview, he talks about the golf swing there.

No thanks, I have no love for Tevez dont need to see anything he does. He is part of a team I support but I will not proactively follow what he does.

Well you are interested enough to look at a tevez thread and leave comments hmmmmmm I just thought it may give you a different slant in things, never mind ??

I did hear the man himself saying he hates Manchester, hates the city and the club so he will never return. Saying Manchester is a one club town and he doesnt want to learn English because he never felt like he would stay long. I heard him say the manager is shit and he will never play for him again.

Then I saw him slate chance after chance when the door was opened for him to return until he was threatened with a lawsuit. So I know what the man himself has to say.

Some fans in here are like abused partners talking about "he bought me roses and chocolates. I know he broke my nose before but he will never hit me again."

Personally, I would rather see CT giving his all (which he does on the pitch) and showing any sort of emotion (even if it may be taking the piss) than watching an none emotional Italian just doing his job.
Whilst I dont like what Tevez did, nobody can deny that he is having an influence on our revival and surely thats more important than whether his golf swing is any good.

Barcon said:
Max_Headroom said:
So now you are blaming Mancini for Tevezs actions? Come on now please excuse him if you choose but dont twist the truth

No i said in an earlier post he must shoulder some of the blame, his man management style has been discussed at length in the forum, he took the punishment too far and Tevez walked, i am not saying Tevez was right.

Tevez had no right to walk whatsoever regardless of anybody elses actions. So no, Mancini does not have to shoulder some of the blame regardless of the fact that his man manegement has been dicussed by a small, select group of fans.

"A small number" do me a favour and take your rose tinted specks off, the guy has made some awful mistakes this season he has even apologised in the press for some of them, his insistence on playing Balotelli has probably cost us the title, believe me i am not a mancini hater and i want him to have another chance but if we dont win the title this season and he gets the sack i will not be shocked.

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

That was our best starting 11 today IMO.I know its a close call with Richards and Toure on the bench.
It is hard to think of a better forward player/striker than Tevez in England.Rooney,Aguero,Van Persie,Suarez possibly .
I find it very difficult to adjudicate on the subject on the morals of football.To be honest we have all lost our marbles on this subject.So having lost my marbles it is an irrelevance if Tevez is paid £10m -£15m a year.
But of course the UEFA fairplay rules are kicking in.So who knows?
Any way .If we want to win the league next year and we forget about morals keep Tevez.Add Bale get rid of Dzeco and the League is won

didactic said:
themadinventor said:
didactic said:
No thanks, I have no love for Tevez dont need to see anything he does. He is part of a team I support but I will not proactively follow what he does.

Well you are interested enough to look at a tevez thread and leave comments hmmmmmm I just thought it may give you a different slant in things, never mind ??

I did hear the man himself saying he hates Manchester, hates the city and the club so he will never return. Saying Manchester is a one club town and he doesnt want to learn English because he never felt like he would stay long. I heard him say the manager is shit and he will never play for him again.

Then I saw him slate chance after chance when the door was opened for him to return until he was threatened with a lawsuit. So I know what the man himself has to say.

Some fans in here are like abused partners talking about "he bought me roses and chocolates. I know he broke my nose before but he will never hit me again."

It's all very old news now, apologies delivered and accepted (by most) but definitely by those that count, time to move on and I was saying this before he started scoring goals too.

To be honest comparing the relationship of a footballer with his fans / haters to that of a domestic abuser is ludicrous and a little disrespectful to domestic violence sufferers

at6AJ.jpg

themadinventor said:
didactic said:
themadinventor said:

It's all very old news now, apologies delivered and accepted (by most) but definitely by those that count, time to move on and I was saying this before he started scoring goals too.

To be honest comparing the relationship of a footballer with his fans / haters to that of a domestic abuser is ludicrous and a little disrespectful to domestic violence sufferers .

Can agree with this but you miss the bit about him obviously being the best shag you've ever had etc....!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.