The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Tevez's golf swing

themadinventor said:
didactic said:
themadinventor said:
Well you are interested enough to look at a tevez thread and leave comments hmmmmmm I just thought it may give you a different slant in things, never mind ??

I did hear the man himself saying he hates Manchester, hates the city and the club so he will never return. Saying Manchester is a one club town and he doesnt want to learn English because he never felt like he would stay long. I heard him say the manager is shit and he will never play for him again.

It's all very old news now, apologies delivered and accepted (by most) but definitely by those that count, time to move on and I was saying this before he started scoring goals too.

To be honest comparing the relationship of a footballer with his fans / haters to that of a domestic abuser is ludicrous and a little disrespectful to domestic violence sufferers .

Then I saw him slate chance after chance when the door was opened for him to return until he was threatened with a lawsuit. So I know what the man himself has to say.

Some fans in here are like abused partners talking about "he bought me roses and chocolates. I know he broke my nose before but he will never hit me again."

Oh give us a break whats with you emotional posters that when they cannot argue their point effectively start acting like women on their periods talking about "You are being disrespectful to such and such."? Well that is exactly how it is he abused the fans and the club and has come back with some gifts and some have forgotten he is an abuser.

I will not support Carlos Tevez or celebrate his goals if your emotions are hurt by what I say dont click on it.

didactic said:
themadinventor said:
didactic said:
No thanks, I have no love for Tevez dont need to see anything he does. He is part of a team I support but I will not proactively follow what he does.

Well you are interested enough to look at a tevez thread and leave comments hmmmmmm I just thought it may give you a different slant in things, never mind ??

I did hear the man himself saying he hates Manchester, hates the city and the club so he will never return. Saying Manchester is a one club town and he doesnt want to learn English because he never felt like he would stay long. I heard him say the manager is shit and he will never play for him again.

Then I saw him slate chance after chance when the door was opened for him to return until he was threatened with a lawsuit. So I know what the man himself has to say.

Some fans in here are like abused partners talking about "he bought me roses and chocolates. I know he broke my nose before but he will never hit me again."
What an absolute bag of shite.

We all, to a man, know what he's about but as long as he helps OUR club win games then that's what it's all about.To be honest he's a **** but as long as he puts shifts in like that then I really couldn't give a fuck, it's all for the greater good.

We could go on forever about him but the bottom line is this;

He was fucking brilliant today!

lindy64 said:
Personally, I would rather see CT giving his all (which he does on the pitch) and showing any sort of emotion (even if it may be taking the piss) than watching an none emotional Italian just doing his job.
Whilst I dont like what Tevez did, nobody can deny that he is having an influence on our revival and surely thats more important than whether his golf swing is any good.

Spot on.

Sigh said:
didactic said:
themadinventor said:
Go onto the O/S and look at his post match interview, he talks about the golf swing there.

No thanks, I have no love for Tevez dont need to see anything he does. He is part of a team I support but I will not proactively follow what he does.

You're a boring twat. SHUT UP.

Why the insults just because my opinion differs from yours and dont call me a twat especially since its something you would never do to my face.

Debate the issue not make it personal.

Fuck me. What a load of shite. Gets a hat trick and let's everybody know, I might of been playing golf but I've still got it. A few others joined in as it must be something they take the piss with in training.
There are some right nobs who would rather we let the rag twats walk the title than see Carlos keep us in it.

Max_Headroom said:
Barcon said:
Max_Headroom said:
No i said in an earlier post he must shoulder some of the blame, his man management style has been discussed at length in the forum, he took the punishment too far and Tevez walked, i am not saying Tevez was right.

Tevez had no right to walk whatsoever regardless of anybody elses actions. So no, Mancini does not have to shoulder some of the blame regardless of the fact that his man manegement has been dicussed by a small, select group of fans.

"A small number" do me a favour and take your rose tinted specks off, the guy has made some awful mistakes this season he has even apologised in the press for some of them, his insistence on playing Balotelli has probably cost us the title

So, bearing in mind that Tevez fucked of out of the country for several months and that by general concensus Dzeko isn't really up to the job (for whatever reason), who else would you have played alongside Sergio? Or are you saying we should have only played with one up front all the time?

Cheesy said:
Max_Headroom said:
Barcon said:
Tevez had no right to walk whatsoever regardless of anybody elses actions. So no, Mancini does not have to shoulder some of the blame regardless of the fact that his man manegement has been dicussed by a small, select group of fans.

"A small number" do me a favour and take your rose tinted specks off, the guy has made some awful mistakes this season he has even apologised in the press for some of them, his insistence on playing Balotelli has probably cost us the title

So, bearing in mind that Tevez fucked of out of the country for several months and that by general concensus Dzeko isn't really up to the job (for whatever reason), who else would you have played alongside Sergio? Or are you saying we should have only played with one up front all the time?

He has maximum room in his head.

didactic said:
themadinventor said:
didactic said:

It's all very old news now, apologies delivered and accepted (by most) but definitely by those that count, time to move on and I was saying this before he started scoring goals too.

To be honest comparing the relationship of a footballer with his fans / haters to that of a domestic abuser is ludicrous and a little disrespectful to domestic violence sufferers .

Oh give us a break whats with you emotional posters that when they cannot argue their point effectively start acting like women on their periods talking about "You are being disrespectful to such and such."? Well that is exactly how it is he abused the fans and the club and has come back with some gifts and some have forgotten he is an abuser.

I will not support Carlos Tevez or celebrate his goals if your emotions are hurt by what I say dont click on it.

I'll say it again, if your that against him and uninterested in him why go onto a thread that has his name in it, unless you just fancy having a public dig at the guy who today scored three and assisted 2 for the club you say you love ??,

I think Tevez is extremely thick, possibly retarded but gifted as a footballer. I think his total lack of intelligence go some way to explaining his actions which I believe are mainly due to his puppet master the snake. He was like a little kid in front of the camera after the game today. Also the players seem to have forgiven him, and Summerbee defended him strongly on SKY. I love RM but perhaps more went on behind the scenes at Munich than we will ever know. As far as I am concerned now I want Tevez to stay barring Ronaldo or Messi there is no player better than him imho.

corky1970 said:
didactic said:
Sigh said:
You're a boring twat. SHUT UP.

Why the insults just because my opinion differs from yours and dont call me a twat especially since its something you would never do to my face.

Debate the issue not make it personal.

you know you'd let me call you a twat whilst we're having a pint dont you ?

otherwise........your a twat !!!

You I know and like cork.

Anyway this topic will sway fans I just hope many are not left with a bitter taste come end of season when Carlose behaves just like Carlos does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.