The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Tevez's golf swing

corky1970 said:
didactic said:
Sigh said:
You're a boring twat. SHUT UP.

Why the insults just because my opinion differs from yours and dont call me a twat especially since its something you would never do to my face.

Debate the issue not make it personal.

you know you'd let me call you a twat whilst we're having a pint dont you ?

otherwise........your a twat !!!
Is there a thread your not causing mither on, if so let me know.

bondsman said:
I think Tevez is extremely thick, possibly retarded but gifted as a footballer. I think his total lack of intelligence go some way to explaining his actions which I believe are mainly due to his puppet master the snake. He was like a little kid in front of the camera after the game today. Also the players seem to have forgiven him, and Summerbee defended him strongly on SKY. I love RM but perhaps more went on behind the scenes at Munich than we will ever know. As far as I am concerned now I want Tevez to stay barring Ronaldo or Messi there is no player better than him imho.

I would be astonished if he stays.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:16 pm --<br /><br />
i8rags said:
corky1970 said:
didactic said:
Why the insults just because my opinion differs from yours and dont call me a twat especially since its something you would never do to my face.

Debate the issue not make it personal.

Is there a thread your not casing mither on, if so let me know.

Try the whos a **** thread in off topic.

whatever has happened in the past has happened.

we need to put what has happened behind us.

today tevez was absolutely outstanding, like he usually is on the pitch.

we need to support him, and get behind him,and maybe just maybe he will fire us to the title.

everybody has their views and opinions on him, but its essential that he plays the last four games, and i will quite happily eat a shitload of humble pie if he makes the diference and wins us the title.

well played carlos.

80s Shorts said:
bondsman said:
I think Tevez is extremely thick, possibly retarded but gifted as a footballer. I think his total lack of intelligence go some way to explaining his actions which I believe are mainly due to his puppet master the snake. He was like a little kid in front of the camera after the game today. Also the players seem to have forgiven him, and Summerbee defended him strongly on SKY. I love RM but perhaps more went on behind the scenes at Munich than we will ever know. As far as I am concerned now I want Tevez to stay barring Ronaldo or Messi there is no player better than him imho.

I would be astonished if he stays.

I just dont see where he will go that will offer what MCFC can competitive league, europe, unbelievable fans, and SHED loads of cash. He seems to be putting it in big time, surely thats not just about being in the shop window, I get the feeling he actually might care that we win this. I bet Evens and Wio are shitting it at the thought of CT and Aguero running at them.

didactic said:
themadinventor said:
didactic said:
I did hear the man himself saying he hates Manchester, hates the city and the club so he will never return. Saying Manchester is a one club town and he doesnt want to learn English because he never felt like he would stay long. I heard him say the manager is shit and he will never play for him again.

It's all very old news now, apologies delivered and accepted (by most) but definitely by those that count, time to move on and I was saying this before he started scoring goals too.

To be honest comparing the relationship of a footballer with his fans / haters to that of a domestic abuser is ludicrous and a little disrespectful to domestic violence sufferers .

Then I saw him slate chance after chance when the door was opened for him to return until he was threatened with a lawsuit. So I know what the man himself has to say.

Some fans in here are like abused partners talking about "he bought me roses and chocolates. I know he broke my nose before but he will never hit me again."

Oh give us a break whats with you emotional posters that when they cannot argue their point effectively start acting like women on their periods talking about "You are being disrespectful to such and such."? Well that is exactly how it is he abused the fans and the club and has come back with some gifts and some have forgotten he is an abuser.

I will not support Carlos Tevez or celebrate his goals if your emotions are hurt by what I say dont click on it.

Well you've heard him say all the bad things, yet aren't prepared to listen to the positive things he's saying now? Seems a bit strange.

For the record, and to correct your false assumption he was taking the piss out of the fans with his golf swing celebration, this is what he said afterwards:

"It was an important goal, not just for the goal, but for the people, for the club, for the fans, for my colleagues, for Roberto, for me. We all went through some difficult times and it's very very important. That's why I celebrated why I did, because I have my feet on the floor and I am happy for everybody."

bondsman said:
80s Shorts said:
bondsman said:

I just dont see where he will go that will offer what MCFC can competitive league, europe, unbelievable fans, and SHED loads of cash. He seems to be putting it in big time, surely thats not just about being in the shop window, I get the feeling he actually might care that we win this. I bet Evens and Wio are shitting it at the thought of CT and Aguero running at them.

I think the penny finally dropped that he was ruining his career with his actions. In the end the only option left to him was to play out of his skin and get the move that him and the snake ultimately want. There will be more money around in the summer than in Jan. I really do think he will go and that Van Persie will come in.

corky1970 said:
i8rags said:
corky1970 said:

Is there a thread your not causing mither on, if so let me know.

i know it wont be a suprise to anyone on here...........ive had a drink !

off to bed to sleep it off !
Set the alarm for motd and another round of mither.

bondsman said:
80s Shorts said:
bondsman said:

Real Madrid?

80s Shorts said:
bondsman said:
80s Shorts said:

I think the penny finally dropped that he was ruining his career with his actions. In the end the only option left to him was to play out of his skin and get the move that him and the snake ultimately want. There will be more money around in the summer than in Jan. I really do think he will go and that Van Persie will come in.

You're probably right, and don't get me wrong RVP is a great player but I'd rather have the CT who played today. Him and Aguero's workrate is frightening, Dzeko and Balo should be watching that thinking this is where im going wrong.

It'd be very hard to find exactly what Tevez brings in another player, I'm not sure we could sign a anyone who could offer what he does except Messi (if only!). He's obviously a knobhead but he's such a good player and that's why the club have made so many allowances for him. Honestly I think he might stay if we told him we wanted him to stay at the club but the question is do we want to keep someone who caused such a debacle? If we do sell him his value must be going up again rapidly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.