The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

Eccles Blue said:
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO X 100,000

One goal does not forgiveness bring!!!

On Sunday he walked off the pitch without acknowledging the away crowd even though both David Platt and Vincent Kompany had urged him to. Did anyone see the WB player pulling him up when he fell over. Blimey the poor lad looked as if he was hauling a 10 ton truck and I bet he has a bad back this morning with the straining to get Tevez off the ground!!!

Can't wait for him to go. Bye bye, Tevez.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER

I thought you were walking out of games when he plays?

You've missed some cracking goals as surely you wouldn't be hypocritical and go back on your word?

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

1_barry_conlon said:
Eccles Blue said:
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO X 100,000

One goal does not forgiveness bring!!!

On Sunday he walked off the pitch without acknowledging the away crowd even though both David Platt and Vincent Kompany had urged him to. Did anyone see the WB player pulling him up when he fell over. Blimey the poor lad looked as if he was hauling a 10 ton truck and I bet he has a bad back this morning with the straining to get Tevez off the ground!!!

Can't wait for him to go. Bye bye, Tevez.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER

I thought you were walking out of games when he plays?

You've missed some cracking goals as surely you wouldn't be hypocritical and go back on your word?

If you read her posts, she said that she would walk out when he first walked back onto the pitch, and that it would be a one shot deal. I'm quite sure she has seen everyone of his goals. Nothing hypocritical about it.

Re: Tevez's golf swing

Max_Headroom said:
Barcon said:
Max_Headroom said:
No i said in an earlier post he must shoulder some of the blame, his man management style has been discussed at length in the forum, he took the punishment too far and Tevez walked, i am not saying Tevez was right.

Tevez had no right to walk whatsoever regardless of anybody elses actions. So no, Mancini does not have to shoulder some of the blame regardless of the fact that his man manegement has been dicussed by a small, select group of fans.

"A small number" do me a favour and take your rose tinted specks off, the guy has made some awful mistakes this season he has even apologised in the press for some of them, his insistence on playing Balotelli has probably cost us the title, believe me i am not a mancini hater and i want him to have another chance but if we dont win the title this season and he gets the sack i will not be shocked.

Absolute nonsense.

He's pretty amazing and as much as the mancini v. tevez has pissed me off, I would love nothing more than for him to stay. The difference between him and the others (Dzeko and Mario) is ridiculously huge especially the way him Silva, Nasri, and Kun are connecting

I HAVE BEEN CONVERTED!!!

After what happined in M..... I never wanted to see Carlos play in for City again(I would rather have seen Harry Bunn struggle up top or played with 10 men)

But I want Carlos to stay this summer.

FERGIE SIGN HIM UP, FERGIE FERGIE SIGN HIM UP!!!!

I can't believe there are so many people who have forgiven him. I'll never forgive the little turd.
He didn't score that hat trick for the you or for the club, he plays and scores for himself. He put that performance in so clubs will come in for him in the summer.
The sooner this horrible, selfish little **** goes, the better.

stony said:
I can't believe there are so many people who have forgiven him. I'll never forgive the little turd.
He didn't score that hat trick for the you or for the club, he plays and scores for himself. He put that performance in so clubs will come in for him in the summer.
The sooner this horrible, selfish little **** goes, the better.
I've not seen many post forgiving him he's a **** end of.

Myself, I'm a City fan and we're a better team with him in it. To be any other way would be cutting your nose off.

World class player and world class ****.

Will i forgive? no. Can i forget? no. But what i will do is celebrate every goal and assist as he is a City player and i am a City fan that wants to see the team do well regardless of whether it is morally correct etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.