The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Carlos Tevez

meldrew said:
Jumanji said:
meldrew said:
Played the silva role and it worked well with his work rate, he can only help us.

Won't be the figurehead and looks like he will try to keep out of the spotlight.
And we know he can play the Silva role effectively too.

He came to this country as an attacking midfielder, and was moulded into a false 9 striker.

Even though he came on as a substitute, he provided the most key passes in the match.

I believe someone posted last night, he made 22 out of 23 sucessful passes, this can only help us to the end of the season.

06GMn.png

Jumanji said:
meldrew said:
Jumanji said:
And we know he can play the Silva role effectively too.

He came to this country as an attacking midfielder, and was moulded into a false 9 striker.

Even though he came on as a substitute, he provided the most key passes in the match.

I believe someone posted last night, he made 22 out of 23 sucessful passes, this can only help us to the end of the season.

06GMn.png

If we use him as we have last night this is what he can do for us till the end of the season, as much of a horrible ill-advised person he is, Carlos tevez the footballer is something else.

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

Anyone who clapped him or cheered his name last night are pathetic, if we don't win the title this season it will be his fault and his fault entirely because refereeing decisions aside his influence in the 6 months he's missed would have won us the title by now. As a player no one in the world can doubt his ability but the lad is a ****, always has been and always will be.

Watching him made me think that we've really missed a bit of know-how up front this season. Balo and Aguero are quality but both very young and new to the league. Maybe if we had that experience up fron in more games we'd have had that bit extra to unlock a few teams

Sounded like the boos were coming from the away end (obviously not though) nobody around me booed most did nothing a couple clapped and cheered

fatbloke said:
Anyone who clapped him or cheered his name last night are pathetic, if we don't win the title this season it will be his fault and his fault entirely because refereeing decisions aside his influence in the 6 months he's missed would have won us the title by now. As a player no one in the world can doubt his ability but the lad is a ****, always has been and always will be.

Agree with that totally.
The 30 mins last night proved to me that had he not acted the **** we would be well and truely in the driving seat in the league.

He made a big difference last night, but I won't be cheering him or clapping him or booing him for that matter.
Help us win the league Carlos then fuck off.

Tevez - well I clapped, and shouted my bolloxs off
What Carlos is a mercenary? and Balotelli isn't? get real! who cares about individuals, at least Tevez pulls his tripe out when he plays, he puts in 10 times the effort Balotelli does.
Get Tevez fit and play him over Balotelli and Dzeko every day.

Bottom line is - Tevez would be the x-faxtor in getting us the league.
Balotelli and Dzeko the reason we lost it.

I abstained from booing or cheering when he came on. If it was down to me he'd never have played for us again, but it's not down to me and I will not boo our shirt. And I don't understand anyone that left, what exactly did that achieve?

Booing a player does no good whatsoever and I'm glad the booing when it happened didn't last long and seemed to be drowned out. I think singing Mancini's name made out point without upsetting the positive vibe in the stadium.

It's great the we won, and Tevez' part in the goal was sublime, I just can't help feeling it would have been nice to have him with us at the Sunderland's and West brom's away where we dropped points, but that's in the past now.
He's back in the side now, let's just get these last nine games, and the title won.

Tevez City said:
Comparison between Mario and Carlos

Mario Played 45 minutes

Completed 7 of 8 passes.

Tevez played 24 minutes

Completed 21 of 22 passes.

I was not kidding when I said that half fit Tevez is better than fully fit Balotelli.

Its still not right just like when you said it the first time

Tevez was on it last night, Balo had a terrible game the worst he has had as a City player IMO

Wish I could remember the insane individuals (there were quite a few) who slated Tev's all round play - it was on this forum and they believed that his all round link up play was poor. The guys an idiot but to attack his footballing skills is more idiotic still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.