The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

as soon as things start to go wrong, its omfg get tevez,do this,do that, never seen such desperation of fans to win a piece of silver.

i want to win title, but not with that fucker, as headlines at end of season, will suggest fuckface won it for us, yeah right where has he been for 6 months. hes a **** and i have every right to boo the fucker, even if i wouldnt do it myself just have to accept what RM does

hes a ****, he made one decent pass and now hes the messiah again, not forgetting gave ball away twice. get a fucking grip

It made me feel sick when he came on and i was one of the people who boo'd him, that flag saying welcome back tevez or something made me feel sick. this piece of scum is a world class footballer but how any one can forgive him is beyond me.

i saw several fights break out due to this ****.

FUCK OFF TEVEZ

welsh_andy said:
hes a ****, he made one decent pass and now hes the messiah again, not forgetting gave ball away twice. get a fucking grip
The "one pass" that no one else did or could when we needed it the most.

The "one pass" that stole a victory.

The "one pass" that saved our season.

The "one pass" that realised the hopes of thousands of fans anticipating a moment of brilliance!

This is is what that "one pass" meant to the team you claim to support:
Samir+Nasri+Manchester+City+v+Chelsea+Premier+T6DtHCZArZ7l.jpg

You're right, that "one pass"............................

You get a fucking a grip.

No one's saying he's the messiah. We're saying what we all know: Carlos is an excellent footballer that can help us win the league. Fact.

BezzMCFC said:
It made me feel sick when he came on and i was one of the people who boo'd him, that flag saying welcome back tevez or something made me feel sick. this piece of scum is a world class footballer but how any one can forgive him is beyond me.

i saw several fights break out due to this ****.

FUCK OFF TEVEZ

I sat down in my seat until the furor of the substitution was over.... chose not to get involved either way.

Its just business, we need to accept its just business ..... he is paid to make passes like that last night ...... its business - Tevez = No love & No hate - just business.

There's no argument about the morals to be honest, if Tevez plays a role in them winning their first league title since 1968, they will have won the Moral Cup but lost the Moral League. The Moral League will be ours.

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/el-plastico-city-v-chelsea-350491/index34.html

Some twisted logic from the dark side.

If we win we lose and if we lose we lose.

Rooney £250,000 a week and hoodie garden ornaments anyone :-)

We will remember winning this for years to come, whereas Carlos Tevez will just be a distant memory:
trophy.jpg

dazdon said:
There's no argument about the morals to be honest, if Tevez plays a role in them winning their first league title since 1968, they will have won the Moral Cup but lost the Moral League. The Moral League will be ours.

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/el-plastico-city-v-chelsea-350491/index34.html

Some twisted logic from the dark side.

If we win we lose and if we lose we lose.

Rooney £250,000 a week and hoodie garden ornaments anyone :-)

that pogue mahole is one of the bitterest posters i have ever seen online.

I died a bit inside when he came on. Where the fuck's he been all season?! He deserved no cheers whatsoever! I tried my best not to boo the **** and ended up sat in my seat shaking my head. Very disappointed to think about the thirty five games he deserted us for; totally unacceptable and unforgivable! This amongst seventeen other things I am seething at him for that all happened even before the Bayern München incident...and he was cheered, fucking hell, sad state of affairs and embarrassing.

Carlos; NOTHING is forgiven you Hermun Munster head wanker!

Thirty five games where he could have played a huge part in success for our club and where was he?! Fucking deplorably unforgivable. If he sets up or scores us goals between now and the end of the season my stance will not change. He deserves no credit for anything he does. I'll go bananas if he scores but i'll NEVER cheer that fuckers name, ever, ever!

his direct play will help us. instead of tippy tappying it around a 10 man wall on the egde of the area, tevez will be able to penetrate like he did last night.

didnt boo or clap when he came on, dont think he deserves a cheer but he is a city player again, for the next 9 games at least, so im gonna stick by mancini and the team, not tevez personally. fair play to those who left when he came on, strong morals but you missed one hell of a finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.