The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

Lots of cheers, lots of boo's; lots of Mancini singer after he came on.

Touch of genius for the second goal.

i didnt boo and i clapped, i did say though as he was walking to the touchline 'come on Carlos you twat', now im glad he's back

Honestly......why do we get stressed about this??? It's a win, win, win situation

a) If Tevez helps us to the title = WIN

b) If Tevez plays well and gets his move, we get a good fee = WIN

c) As Hansen said (and I know he's a tit) if Tevez coming back gets Mario and Dzeko wanting to prove a point = WIN

There's no way Tevez will act a nobhead beteen now and the end of the season.

What he did in Munich was pure cuntish, but as another poster said in another thread, if Kidd or Platt had done the after match interview, where their emotion wasn't quite as intense as Mancini's (no slur on Mancini) then things could have been resolved differently.

But, it is what it is, tevez is back, the players seem happy he is back, Tevez made a big contribution to the result and if it helps City win the league........who will care??!!!!!!

ALL football fans are fickle......lets just get across that line in first place

TCIB said:
Tevez City said:
ged nightingale said:
tevez you are a ****,

Enjoy him for the last 10 games, because you will miss him for a long time.

He is one of a kind man.

That's the problem, we can't just enjoy him now, well i can't anyway.

All that is left is a business arangement that we hope concludes amicably even if one party acted recklessly throughout the majority of the contract.

Did you enjoy the 2nd goal and the victory tonight ?

Hopefully he will do it again and again so you can celebrate more.

ctidcarl said:
Honestly......why do we get stressed about this??? It's a win, win, win situation

a) If Tevez helps us to the title = WIN

b) If Tevez plays well and gets his move, we get a good fee = WIN

c) As Hansen said (and I know he's a tit) if Tevez coming back gets Mario and Dzeko wanting to prove a point = WIN

There's no way Tevez will act a nobhead beteen now and the end of the season.

What he did in Munich was pure cuntish, but as another poster said in another thread, if Kidd or Platt had done the after match interview, where their emotion wasn't quite as intense as Mancini's (no slur on Mancini) then things could have been resolved differently.

But, it is what it is, tevez is back, the players seem happy he is back, Tevez made a big contribution to the result and if it helps City win the league........who will care??!!!!!!

ALL football fans are fickle......lets just get across that line in first place

Totally agree pal

Be sensible people.
He played the pass that led to the donkey getting a corner that led to goal number one and he was sublime/messi like/world class in his pass to Nasri for the winner.
Carlos may be the difference between us getting it and not so lets not be calling him the c word and get behind him like we did last season when he carried the team on his own.

I was booing in my heart, I dont want the little c@nt back in my team or even at the club, an I dont care what he does or does not do before he f@cks off.

I wont boo a player in the shirt, but I will sing an dance when the little shit has gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.