The club only cares about the 'new fans'

does not give any evidence why he thinks like he does. i see no reasons for long term fans to feel alienated. all long term fans can get tickets even if they do not go to cup matches. it is a good thing that the club are looking after those who actually go to all games and support the team in my opinion. should have extended the ticket allocation to all that have been to all cup games this year not just to scheme members however.

i assume his gripe is that he has to wait for his ticket becuase he did not join the scheme!

as an older fan since the early seventies I'm perfectly happy with the way the club is going about things, but then I still attend cup games and am on the cup direct scheme so get my ticket tomorrow :-)

I suppose my lad has benefited over some older fan who no longer attends as many games as my son does but the club has to try and build the overall fanbase so it can put more bums on seats, and particularly for these half empty cup games. He'd have probably his ticket anyway with over 3,000 loyalty points.

Knotty.mcfc said:
Total rubbish, I have supported for nearly 40 years and the cllub always treat me fair, i.e loyalty points so the fans who go most can get first dibs on tickets, also making it easy to move seats from south stand to family stand when i take my kids.
When did swales and co treat us better?

This^^^^

Compare season ticket prices to other prem clubs.... by far the cheapest when you look at the entire match day experience (inc the football)!

Why not give offers to new fans when a contingent of our existing fans aren't going to games.... Iv been a SC holder for 16 years now and i have never felt more included in the clubs future. I took part in the Europa 'buy a ticket for 2 games and get the 3rd game free.' Please tell me how this alienating loyal fans?

That is just one of many examples... I can provide much more unlike the op... If you don't like it go and start up 'FC City!'

I'll tell you now why the op is bringing this is because of the the decision to let the people in the cup scheme get their tickets on the 1st day he had a major Elton John hissy fit about it and it looks like it's still needling him!!

howfen blue said:
I'll tell you now why the op is bringing this is because of the the decision to let the people in the cup scheme get their tickets on the 1st day he had a major Elton John hissy fit about it and it looks like it's still needling him!!

Sounds about right.

I didn't sign up to the cup scheme, so will have to wait like everyone else (Who hasn't got enough points for the first day). Thats the way the cookie crumbles, and it will make people sign up to it next year, and hopefully increase the early stage attendances.

When someone reads a post they don't agree why do with they post a response which says 'Rag'?
It is so childish and silly! It has happened to me and I'm a 52 year old who went to his first City game aged 7 years old and have hardly missed a home game since.
The children on here need to grow up - fast!

TGR said:
When someone reads a post they don't agree why do with they post a response which says 'Rag'?
It is so childish and silly! It has happened to me and I'm a 52 year old who went to his first City game aged 7 years old and have hardly missed a home game since.
The children on here need to grow up - fast!

RAG!

I have been a seasonticket holder for 38 years and I don't feel let down at all, in fact just the opposite
For
Doves gig
Better merchandise
Loyalty points
Reasonable season card prices
Cheap for kids
City Square
to name a few

Against
The swampland ticket allocation on city's meal junket but more so the supporters clubs who gave tickets to fans with fewer points than me
The debacle of the north stand, although it didn't affect me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.