The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

James were absolutely magnificent! What a gig that was!

Queues move quick. Very slick. The first bar was busy but you can bypass that and go up the escalators. That one was quick and toilets empty.

The arena is not perfect in its design but I really liked it. The standing area is very wide so plenty of room and the sound and visuals were cracking.

Depends on the set up. They pull out the bottom half of the lower tier to make more standing room if that’s what the performer would prefer.

Looks more like this with the full bowl in operation:

IMG_0379.jpeg

So, has anyone actually been impressed with and enjoyed going to the arena, or is everyone who's been found faults with it?

PS. See above.

Yeah, it's great overall.

I've never really been one for Arenas that much, I prefer smaller gigs, but it's better than the AO in just about every way for me.

Reactions: jrb
So, has anyone actually been impressed with and enjoyed going to the arena, or is everyone who's been found faults with it?

PS. See above.
It looks spectacular when you walk in and the house lights are down. It is fundamentally a good arena, but having said that, arenas will never compare to somewhere like the Apollo. The sound just seemed like typical arena sound to me, but then, I was in the seats cos I had the kids with me. Those in the standing area are reporting good sound, so...

Last edited:
It looks spectacular when you walk in and the house lights are down. It is fundamentally a good arena, but having said that, arenas will never compare to somewhere like the Apollo. The sound just seemed like typical arena sou d to me, but then, I was in the seats cos I had the kids with me. Those in the standing area are reporting good sound, so...

"Arenas will never compare to somewhere like the Apollo."

Never a truer word spoken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.