The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

Went to LG last night.

Thoughts on the arena..

Humongous queues to get in but in fairness they move quick. Probs 45 mins.

Not sure what was going on with the bars, the one i was at was a help yourself then pay but it was that badly organised even my best attempts to give money failed so i just walked off and had a free beer.

Inside the venue is breathtakingly good. Its a truly awesome sight.
The sound was great.
The view was great.

Went to LG last night.

Thoughts on the arena..

Not sure what was going on with the bars, the one i was at was a help yourself then pay but it was that badly organised even my best attempts to give money failed so i just walked off and had a free beer.

The sound was great.
The view was great.
Thanks for the info.
What time was he on/off stage.
Any screens inside to watch the 1st half of the England game tonight?

I might be pushing the start time as I’m working until 7.30 ish. Are you queues as bad as people are saying? Is it worth getting the Backstage Club to make to make sure we don’t miss anything?
Went to the eagles last week when we arrived at 840 there was no queue what so ever.

Went to LG last night.

Thoughts on the arena..

The sound was great.
The view was great.
So it was great overall.

Went to LG last night.

Thoughts on the arena..

The sound was great.
The view was great.
Time did you go in? We got there at about 7.30 for James and it was ok then. 5 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.