The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

I must say that it didn't disappoint. Liam smashed it and Cast were great too. The arena is far better than that other dump in town. Acoustics are fantastic as well.

The only downside were the beer prices. Turned into a £120+ night out and I've got to do it all again on Saturday for The Killers!
I’ve got the killers on Saturday then Liam the week after! It’s all come at once

I think more who than why ?

No doubt he’s one of the most successful artists of all time. But I don’t know a single person still alive who’s into all that shit.

It's amazing what people will fall for nowadays. The promoters must be laughing up their sleeves.

Fair play to Paul for going out on the road at his age, but personally, I wouldn't pay money to watch him if he was playing in my local pub.

I must say that it didn't disappoint. Liam smashed it and Cast were great too. The arena is far better than that other dump in town. Acoustics are fantastic as well.

The only downside were the beer prices. Turned into a £120+ night out and I've got to do it all again on Saturday for The Killers!
absolutely worth it tho wasnt it mate, it was an amazing nite, as ive put before was my nephews first gig, said to him after they aint all like that mate.

Last edited:

No doubt he’s one of the most successful artists of all time. But I don’t know a single person still alive who’s into all that shit

I'll be going. Seen him 23 times. Love him. Some people can't stand football and would think paying £600 for 19 games watching overpaid grown men kick a ball around in the rain is pointless, but I doubt they'd pop onto a football forum to say so.
Never get the negativity towards Paul from so many on here, if you don't like him fair dos, but to act like no one does just cos you dont, let it go fellas! Theres room for all tastes in life!
Can't wait to see him. Will be going to all 4 UK gigs, with my 50th birthday sandwiched in-between them!
Can't afford it mind you. Will have to be extra nice to my sister as she's paying ;)

No doubt he’s one of the most successful artists of all time. But I don’t know a single person still alive who’s into all that shit.
The Beatles fan boys / girls (of which there are many on here) will be out in force ignoring the shite stuff and hanging onto every line of Yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.