The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

The Beatles fan boys / girls (of which there are many on here) will be out in force ignoring the shite stuff and hanging onto every line of Yesterday.
Hey you.... I know he's not Morrissey but still ;) I'll let you off as it's you!

But I wish people would remember the frog song was for KIDS. A kids film. I was 9. Loved it. And no one can take the brilliant memories from me of me cuddling up with my little boy when he was ages 1,2, and 3 of him loving that Rupert video. Him dancing away and giggling and singing along. He was addicted to it.That's what the song was for.

But anyway. I'm not that keen on yesterday, prefer solo stuff. He doesnt play yesterday anymore anyway. Nothing beats rocking out at the gig to helter skelter.

I'll let you Scrooge's carry on, byeeeeee ;)

Hey you.... I know he's not Morrissey but still ;) I'll let you off as it's you!

But I wish people would remember the frog song was for KIDS. A kids film. I was 9. Loved it. And no one can take the brilliant memories from me of me cuddling up with my little boy when he was ages 1,2, and 3 of him loving that Rupert video. Him dancing away and giggling and singing along. He was addicted to it.That's what the song was for.

But anyway. I'm not that keen on yesterday, prefer solo stuff. He doesnt play yesterday anymore anyway. Nothing beats rocking out at the gig to helter skelter.

Good to see you on here. Hope you are well?

Good to see you on here. Hope you are well?
I'm ok.. it was one year since mum died this weekend, so gone away for a few days with my sister so we don't have to face "home". Can't quite believe it's been a year... Still trying to sort out moving into mum's old house, so much work. So little money. Might eventually get there by Xmas at this rate. And an unhelpful other half to boot! But I'm still here, so I guess that's the important thing. And my son loves coming to city with me so that's a plus. Hope things are good with you over the pond.

I'll be going. Seen him 23 times. Love him. Some people can't stand football and would think paying £600 for 19 games watching overpaid grown men kick a ball around in the rain is pointless, but I doubt they'd pop onto a football forum to say so.
Never get the negativity towards Paul from so many on here, if you don't like him fair dos, but to act like no one does just cos you dont, let it go fellas! Theres room for all tastes in life!
Can't wait to see him. Will be going to all 4 UK gigs, with my 50th birthday sandwiched in-between them!
Can't afford it mind you. Will have to be extra nice to my sister as she's paying ;)

I’m not claiming nobody likes him. Clearly they still do, or he wouldn’t be planning on playing at Arenas.

Was just stating a simple fact that I don’t know anyone still alive, into that stuff. No offence intended to those who still do.

Not sure your football analogy is the best mind. I wouldn’t be paying £600 to watch footballers who are 50 years past their best.

Hope you enjoy anyway.

I think he does it as the encore at the end.

I think he does it as the encore at the end.
No he stopped about 2015. I've not missed a UK show from 2009 (my first was 1990), and follow what he's been playing abroad too :)

And to the person who made the 50 years past his bets analogy. I disagree. Comletely. You're someone who doesn't like him who is like casual people who only assume to know Beatles songs. Fans disagree.

Anyway. I'm not going to argue! Just accept that actual fans don't agree. Anyway, I'll enjoy it. Seem him 23 times. Met him twice. Loves him since being a kid in 1984. We all have different things we enjoy. Never get why people get pleasure out of criticising other people's choices (like you may say you're not mocking, but in the next line say ehs 50 years past his best!).

But I get a feeling this topic is going to ground round in circles for the next 6 months, so rather than let it annoy me I will switch off from the thread amd enjoy the fact that on the weekend of the first anniversary of my mum's death, i get to look forward to seeing probably tye final uk Paul conxerts in 6 mibths time. I posted on here a week after mum died...in pieces.. I couldn't see a way forward after the hell of those 3 months and the deep deep hurt of losing her. But I kept it together for my little boy, and you have to see the joy in what you can... Paul is my happy place, to use that modern phrase (that and Llandudno, and city of course - tho city can cause hurt as well, as we all know, whereas Paul is always happy!)

And yes a phone that can type without all these typo mistakes that I have now given up correcting would be handy too!

Last edited:
No he stopped about 2015. I've not missed a UK show from 2009 (my first was 1990), and follow what he's been playing abroad too :)

And to the person who made the 50 years past his bets analogy. I disagree. Comletely. You're someone who doesn't like him who is like casual people who only assume to know Beatles songs. Fans disagree.

Anyway. I'm not going to argue! Just accept that actual fans don't agree. Anyway, I'll enjoy it. Seem him 23 times. Met him twice. Loves him since being a kid in 1984. We all have different things we enjoy. Never get why people get pleasure out of criticising other people's choices (like you may say you're not mocking, but in the next line say ehs 50 years past his best!).

But I get a feeling this topic is going to ground round in circles for the next 6 months, so rather than let it annoy me I will switch off from the thread amd enjoy the fact that on the weekend of the first anniversary of my mum's death, i get to look forward to seeing probably tye final uk Paul conxerts in 6 mibths time. I posted on here a week after mum died...in pieces.. I couldn't see a way forward after the hell of those 3 months and the deep deep hurt of losing her. But I kept it together for my little boy, and you have to see the joy in what you can... Paul is my happy place, to use that modern phrase (that and Llandudno, and city of course - tho city can cause hurt as well, as we all know, whereas Paul is always happy!)

And yes a phone that can type without all these typo mistakes that I have now given up correcting would be handy too!
I don’t mind him.
They (The Beatles), have some body of work behind them all, McCartney obviously included. Some is of its time. Some timeless.

They wouldn’t be a go to band for me, but my best mate adores them. If tickets dropped in my lap, I’d have no hesitation in seeing him. I wouldn’t rush out to by a pair of tickets for myself and the missus, however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.