The Conservative Party

Kwasi Kwarteng on Sky this morning when asked why BoJo and Zahawi weren't back in the country dealing with the economic crisis replies I'm here, I'm the Business Secretary, I'm in your studio, I'm in a suit, I'm not on holiday.
I mean WTF!

Kwasi Kwarteng on Sky this morning when asked why BoJo and Zahawi weren't back in the country dealing with the economic crisis replies I'm here, I'm the Business Secretary, I'm in your studio, I'm in a suit, I'm not on holiday.
I mean WTF!
Mentioned in another thread. It was one of those that really does turn your head.

We are in shit-streak and the people who you would think would be working hard to mitigate the risk are sat on a sun filled lounger somewhere, doing absolutely fuck all. Following the BoE statement yesterday, I was expecting a further statement from the government but, once again, absolutely fuck all.

This country is being run by a load of selfish, untrustworthy, ill-disciplined, cowardly wankers.

I mean WTF!
Johnson at the Russian's villa then?

Kwarteng seemed to be trying to put the blame on the Bank of England for getting their forecast wrong. I expect that that will continue to be a line peddled.

Kwarteng seemed to be trying to put the blame on the Bank of England for getting their forecast wrong. I expect that that will continue to be a line peddled.

I spat me rice crispies out when he said the BoE should have their mandate reviewed. Make interest rates political instead of economical eh? That this loon is in Truss’s corner should ring alarms bells.

I spat me rice crispies out when he said the BoE should have their mandate reviewed. Make interest rates political instead of economical eh? That this loon is in Truss’s corner should ring alarms bells.

It seemed a bit transparent that it was "demonise someone who can't defend themselves".

It was notable that he didn't put forward any ideas on how to reduce the problems (well, any ideas that are actually practicable).

It seemed a bit transparent that it was "demonise someone who can't defend themselves".

It was notable that he didn't put forward any ideas on how to reduce the problems (well, any ideas that are actually practicable).

Well quite clearly the blame will be put on the BoE, OBR, ONS fucking RAC anyone they can other than themselves - personally as I want them out I am fine with the next few weeks coz the new leader will be able to bask in the warm glow of victory for five or ten minutes before being overwhelmed with crisis after crisis and they will be shown up for the wankers they have always been.

Braverman banging on about staff training butters no parsnips - especially when folk are sat in a cold dark house unable to afford butter or parsnips....

Of course he didn’t. He’s terrible and like a lot of the prominent MPs in the Tory party right now has fallen into this trap of blame someone else or laugh it off - the Boris way. As is Liz “we can avoid a recession” Truss - she’s a fucking clown surrounded by clowns whom only clowns will vote for. The world is at a crossroads and the last thing we need is someone like her in power.

Anyone else old enough to remember when according to BoJo we had the fastest growing economy in the G7?
We actually did have the fastest growing economy in the G7 - for one quarter at the beginning of 2021, when we were recovering from by far the biggest drop in output of the G7. The rest of our growth picture doesn't make great reading though.
gdp.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.