The Derby Post Match Thread

manimanc said:
All you rags on here, all you plastic softarses who never go, all you woodworms who only see the light of day when you win, after years and years of mocking us by saying it means fuck all beating us, after years of laughing at us as we tried and failed to get a result against you.. Today, today my gobby friends, today it meant somert to you, this was your cup final, this meant something to you, you felt it, you wanted it.. This wasn't this is how it feels to be city, this was the day that your feelings for us changed forever... Your obsession for us was tangible, you wasn't mocking us, it wasn't ickle old citeh anymore... It felt like a victory knowing that we're under your skin forever, we're that tattoo on your arm that you can hide but you know that it's always there...
Today you won the battle.
We will win the war.
Get in there fella nice one .ctid

manimanc said:
We never win at home and we never win away..
We lost last week and we lost today..
We don't give a fuck coz we're all pissed up..
MCFC.... Ok.
Listen, today was their cup final, it used to be ours but now it's theirs, and they had to spend a shite load of cash yo catch up with us, they're only 4 pts in front of us, fuck me you'd think they won the league today..
When is he open top bus parade?
The rag softarses had a plane up for wee davy this time last year, this year the whole lot of them have come out the woodwork coz they're above us in the league.. How funny Is that?
It was coming today, they had to beat us one day, someday on here said 4-2 is a drubbing..... Nah nah nah nah 6-1 is a drubbing my friend.
Let them gloat, let them laugh, we've had our fun with them, we ain't going away for a long long time.
CTID

with you all the way mate, yes we were shite yesterday and some have give up the ghost, this will be sorted out over the summer
but i ain't giving up, i'll be back as ever

The only time I wouldn't mind seeing Jose Mourinho as City manager is after dropping points in a derby thanks a couple of offsides. He wouldn't allow the press to write what they want because he would make a big deal about the offside goals - esp. the 3rd which sealed the game.

Pellegrini doesn't seem to understand that there's plenty of room there between being a **** like Jose and being a passionless pushover.

Had a good day at the game, but obviously felt very let down by the team.

City: 3/10

Scoring twice but defended like morons. After a good opening 15, they took a suicide pill and took their foot off. Whether this was down to a decision to do so or a mental lapse or resting on laurels i dont know but it was the biggest mistake of the day.

The lineup was ok, it was working nicely at the start and if Ya Ya had turned up he could have controlled more. As it was, we let Fellaini :( look like patrick vieira in his pomp and from then we never stood a chance as Carrick et al began to totally dominate a visibly bewildered Toure. Fernandinho stuck to it admirably (only outfield player i seem to praise this last two months) but he was overrun and thus the team and game was lost. 2nd half was a pitiful showing for a derby.

United: 6/10

Average at best, not really much in the way of attacking threat and gave the ball away or misplaced short passes at least 6 or 8 times that i can think of off the top of my head, they are a sloppy team. They stuck to their task and credit for exploiting a torrid City defence and winning, we'd be happy with playing shit and winning 4-2 against them!

thought the United fans seemed very 'together', i was impressed by the atmosphere being generated from at least 3 areas of the ground. granted this was a derby they were winning.

all in all, an entertaining game of low quality. City are in a psychological mess and summer cant come quick enough.

I got the impression that after dicking them for 20 mins, the players couldn’t actually believe that they were 2-1 down and as a consequence let their heads drop. Until the piss take fortunate equaliser and even after that until the second, nobody watching that game could see any outcome other than the usual convincing City win.

fuck me, we have two home games coming up, it will be a different story after those games, of course certain players have to go and they will, whilst everyone is gutted, it is not the worst place that we have been in, we have to trust that decisions will be made in the summer to get us back on track and you know what, I reckon they will

I've seen many posts saying the players weren't up for it. I think the first 20 mins showed that they had plenty of desire. They were chasing everything down and working very hard. Then the rags upped the pace and we fell to pieces. This is due to a lack of discipline, organisation and conditioning in my opinion.

I remember Tevez complaining when Mancini was here about having to train twice a day as he was trying to drill into them the system he wanted them to use as well as building fitness levels.

There's no point in trying to get a team to press high up the pitch when they aren't disciplined or fit enough to do it.

Those players that stay next season need a really hard pre-season to get them into shape and then a system that they can play to.

Great support from the Blues at the game yesterday, well done to all around me, and in the quadrant.

Absolutely disgusted with our players, well, 75% of them anyways.

If you make players like Phil 'The Face' Jones, Marouane 'Microphone-Head' Fellaini and Chris 'Apalling' Smalling look great, then you know you have abandoned your duties, shame on you for that performance yesterday City.

I agree with a poster way back who has concerns about Aguero and Silva wanting out, I couldn't blame them after that piss-poor show.

Not sure what the solution is but it seems obvious Pellegrini needs to go, with thanks from most of us, I am sure, for last season.

Onwards and upwards Blues, you know we never do anything the easy way.

tonea2003 said:
manimanc said:
We never win at home and we never win away..
We lost last week and we lost today..
We don't give a fuck coz we're all pissed up..
MCFC.... Ok.
Listen, today was their cup final, it used to be ours but now it's theirs, and they had to spend a shite load of cash yo catch up with us, they're only 4 pts in front of us, fuck me you'd think they won the league today..
When is he open top bus parade?
The rag softarses had a plane up for wee davy this time last year, this year the whole lot of them have come out the woodwork coz they're above us in the league.. How funny Is that?
It was coming today, they had to beat us one day, someday on here said 4-2 is a drubbing..... Nah nah nah nah 6-1 is a drubbing my friend.
Let them gloat, let them laugh, we've had our fun with them, we ain't going away for a long long time.
CTID

with you all the way mate, yes we were shite yesterday and some have give up the ghost, this will be sorted out over the summer
but i ain't giving up, i'll be back as ever
Bang on time to get behind the lads like never before,we are still in the early years of what is going to be a fantastic journey CTID.

billfromthehill said:
manimanc said:
All you rags on here, all you plastic softarses who never go, all you woodworms who only see the light of day when you win, after years and years of mocking us by saying it means fuck all beating us, after years of laughing at us as we tried and failed to get a result against you.. Today, today my gobby friends, today it meant somert to you, this was your cup final, this meant something to you, you felt it, you wanted it.. This wasn't this is how it feels to be city, this was the day that your feelings for us changed forever... Your obsession for us was tangible, you wasn't mocking us, it wasn't ickle old citeh anymore... It felt like a victory knowing that we're under your skin forever, we're that tattoo on your arm that you can hide but you know that it's always there...
Today you won the battle.
We will win the war.
Get in there fella nice one .ctid

Great war cry that fella!! Need a Winston Churchill voice to read that out loud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.