The Derby Post Match Thread

Silva_Spell said:
The only time I wouldn't mind seeing Jose Mourinho as City manager is after dropping points in a derby thanks a couple of offsides. He wouldn't allow the press to write what they want because he would make a big deal about the offside goals - esp. the 3rd which sealed the game.

Pellegrini doesn't seem to understand that there's plenty of room there between being a c**t like Jose and being a passionless pushover.

bingo! MOANinho and Baconchops should of been fuming in the after March interview and the back pages would of been different like they were so often after the scum got beat under Bacon!

if he Pellegrini blew his top last week after palace OFSide goal the linesmen this coming Derby would be thinking twice about putting his flag up instead of leaving at his side! people a human and is why MOANinho and Baconchops always moaned at the referee..

manimanc said:
We never win at home and we never win away..
We lost last week and we lost today..
We don't give a fuck coz we're all pissed up..
MCFC.... Ok.
Listen, today was their cup final, it used to be ours but now it's theirs, and they had to spend a shite load of cash yo catch up with us, they're only 4 pts in front of us, fuck me you'd think they won the league today..
When is he open top bus parade?
The rag softarses had a plane up for wee davy this time last year, this year the whole lot of them have come out the woodwork coz they're above us in the league.. How funny Is that?
It was coming today, they had to beat us one day, someday on here said 4-2 is a drubbing..... Nah nah nah nah 6-1 is a drubbing my friend.
Let them gloat, let them laugh, we've had our fun with them, we ain't going away for a long long time.
CTID

Take a fucking bow..

Re: The team have no pride. passion or respect for the fan

I honestly feel like I can't be arsed watching them for the rest of the season (I most likely will though). They just don't give a fuck. There's no way a team with that talent should be putting in the amount of dire performances that they have since the turn of the year. Half of them need to go.
As much as I love Yaya, his time is done. Sick of seeing him stroll around the pitch like he's playing with his mates.

It pleases me that they now look at City as their yardstick,but boy did that Tevez poster work a treat,one of the best wumming posters in the history of football.they still sing about 20,000 empty seats hahahaha,thick bastards,I didnt know the Etihad was a 67,000 capacity ?

They can enjoy their moment of GLORY by beatin little old City,but we will still finish above them this season............I think !!

Marvin said:
Eccles Blue said:
blue underpants said:
I'v got to go to Vodafone in the Trafford Centre later, I very rarely wear a City shirt but Today I will make an exception

I will wear mine with pride as well. We are City & we are just having a bad patch.
We've been in Div 3 so we can handle 5th
We've played in the third tier of English football? Why has no one mentioned this before?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Marvin said:
Eccles Blue said:
I will wear mine with pride as well. We are City & we are just having a bad patch.
We've played in the third tier of English football? Why has no one mentioned this before?

First real grin today from me after that post GDM. :-)

Re: The team have no pride. passion or respect for the fan

BurnCK said:
I honestly feel like I can't be arsed watching them for the rest of the season (I most likely will though). They just don't give a fuck. There's no way a team with that talent should be putting in the amount of dire performances that they have since the turn of the year. Half of them need to go.
As much as I love Yaya, his time is done. Sick of seeing him stroll around the pitch like he's playing with his mates.

Too many are relying on class. It only works when in harness with form. If form goes out of the window then class counts for nowt. You need to roll up yer sleeves and put a shift in, till form returns. We aren't doing it, and I suspect that things have been said by players behind closed doors re the effort of some other players, and the consequence is ramshackle performances on the pitch.

blueonblue said:
Sad to say yesterday came as no surprise to a lot of us, its been obvious that the team has no balance for a while, even worse MP either does not see it, or is blindly following directions from above.

Players do not turn into bad players overnight, even a lose of form can be negated by a manager doing his job and switching things about, but blindly sticking to a system while ignoring what is happening on the pitch just smacks of stupidity, players shine when they play in positions or systems that suit their skills, that's how they got to the top of their game.

Its been like watching race horses hooked up to milk carts at times this season ;0(
Exactly, usually after a defeat this place is in turmoil. But yesterday everyone could see it coming, it didn't shock many of us. Something is seriously wrong at the club and needs to be sorted, it's gonna be an interesting summer to say the least.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Marvin said:
Eccles Blue said:

It was miles before our time mate..........kudos to the fans back then. I wouldn't have done it.

meeesh said:
It pleases me that they now look at City as their yardstick,but boy did that Tevez poster work a treat,one of the best wumming posters in the history of football.they still sing about 20,000 empty seats hahahaha,thick bastards,I didnt know the Etihad was a 67,000 capacity ?

They can enjoy their moment of GLORY by beatin little old City,but we will still finish above them this season............I think !!

Around the 69th minute they were singing this, and the F-bomb bit sounded like it was being sung by West Ham fans! How many cockneys must they get to sound southern when the majority of the swamp is singing! Also the irony, being sung by people whos city it certainly isn't!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.