The Derby Post Match Thread

blue underpants said:
Eccles Blue said:
blue underpants said:
I'v got to go to Vodafone in the Trafford Centre later, I very rarely wear a City shirt but Today I will make an exception

I will wear mine with pride as well. We are City & we are just having a bad patch.
I didn't go to the Trafford Centre but went to the Vodafone shop in Stretford Mall instead, every Blue must have had the same idea, lots of shirts, hats City bags on display in enemy territory, there was a gaggle of us having a yak about the game as well after someone pulled me with the saying ''alright Blue'' and others stopped for a chin wag, well done Blues, fuck em!

What the fuck are you doing on vodaphone? rag sycophants

mancityvstoke said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Marvin said:
We've been in Div 3 so we can handle 5th
We've played in the third tier of English football? Why has no one mentioned this before?

It was miles before our time mate..........kudos to the fans back then. I wouldn't have done it.

So some fans were there when we were shit then?

As for the game I've not seen it I was at Market Rasen freezing and getting piss wet through with no winners. The only highlight was in the Bet Fred shop on course when news of Kun's goal was announced, loads of groans from everyone and a big fucking cheer from me followed by my whatsapp tune (a segment of it's only 3-1) and my text tune (Never felt more than singing the blues) going off one after the other.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
blue underpants said:
Eccles Blue said:
I will wear mine with pride as well. We are City & we are just having a bad patch.
I didn't go to the Trafford Centre but went to the Vodafone shop in Stretford Mall instead, every Blue must have had the same idea, lots of shirts, hats City bags on display in enemy territory, there was a gaggle of us having a yak about the game as well after someone pulled me with the saying ''alright Blue'' and others stopped for a chin wag, well done Blues, fuck em!

What the fuck are you doing on vodaphone? rag sycophants
I know it's unavoidable though, where my flat is situated is very hard to get a decent signal of 02, 3, EE or any other we have tried them all, Vodafone is the only decent reception

Prestwich_Blue said:
malg said:
goatersnipple said:
Fucking shite sack him right now.
Still needed two offside goals to beat us though
OK. I didn't have a link, and the BBC haven't mentioned it. So, in all honesty, were the goals offside......oh, and take the specs off, I'm after honesty so I can give a bit back in work tomorrow!
Possibly they were but to be honest it was so tight you really can't blame the assistant. I'd rather see the benefit of the doubt given to the attacker in those situations.

Yes maybe, but that is not what the rules are, and things will not change until we have the necessary technology in place, or the rule is changed to include eg 'daylight' between the players.

United deserved to win yesterday, no question; but football is not about who deserves to win.

{I always felt Giggs/Utd should have released an aftershave called "Hint of Offside" - a perfect brand name if ever there was one!}

manimanc said:
It used to be our cup final...
Now it's theirs...
In a nutshell.

Great spot. I'm delighted it now means so much to them.

I'm just hoping that Van Gaal is another Joe Royle type messiah with a lucky (but short) streak and maybe we've just nailed him in place for a few seasons......

....think about it 4 months ago many Arsenal fans were saying Wenger needs to be moved on ....but now he ain't that far off a double - so in football you can never really be sure about the manager over a short space of time.....

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Marvin said:
Eccles Blue said:
We've been in Div 3 so we can handle 5th
We've played in the third tier of English football? Why has no one mentioned this before?
Someone will be telling us that Dave Whelan broke his leg at Wembley next.

At the risk of abuse - yes he did and my mother was one of the nurses at Edgerton Lodge, private nursing home where his initially treatment took place.

There are plenty of city shirts around Manchester too.

We'll always be proud to be blue, even if some of our players aren't.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
I think my post match blues were tempered somewhat by copious amounts of alcohol, a beautiful woman on my arm and Buena Vista Social club at the Bridgewater Hall ;-)

What did your wife have to say about that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.