The Derby Post Match Thread

oman0115 said:
meeesh said:
It pleases me that they now look at City as their yardstick,but boy did that Tevez poster work a treat,one of the best wumming posters in the history of football.they still sing about 20,000 empty seats hahahaha,thick bastards,I didnt know the Etihad was a 67,000 capacity ?

They can enjoy their moment of GLORY by beatin little old City,but we will still finish above them this season............I think !!

Around the 69th minute they were singing this, and the F-bomb bit sounded like it was being sung by West Ham fans! How many cockneys must they get to sound southern when the majority of the swamp is singing! Also the irony, being sung by people whos city it certainly isn't!

Was this when they rose above their knick-knack fcukin nursery rhymes? Bless their little cotton socks.

Cnuts.

Re: The team have no pride. passion or respect for the fan

sallythecat said:
Man U wanted it more than us
As Stated Where was
The Pride
The Passion
The Respect for the Supporters
Need I say anymore
15Ok a week for a stroll at ot
We have had a great few years so lets start again................
Why couldn't this go in the post match thread?

BurnCK said:
I honestly feel like I can't be arsed watching them for the rest of the season (I most likely will though). They just don't give a fuck. There's no way a team with that talent should be putting in the amount of dire performances that they have since the turn of the year. Half of them need to go.
As much as I love Yaya, his time is done. Sick of seeing him stroll around the pitch like he's playing with his mates.

Refused to come on here yesterday as I was too fed up/angry but this all day long. He is not interested. End of.

Prestwich_Blue said:
sallythecat said:
Man U wanted it more than us
As Stated Where was
The Pride
The Passion
The Respect for the Supporters
Need I say anymore
15Ok a week for a stroll at ot
We have had a great few years so lets start again................
Why couldn't this go in the post match thread?

look-at-me1.gif

If the players do not work hard during the match I wonder if they do so during training ?
I'm not familiar with techniques used but how much relevance is given to physical fitness compared with football skill.

It amazes me how we put so much reliance on Milner's work rate as if it is a speciality asset like for instance dribbling.
Surely they should ALL be at least capable of work rate ? Whether they use it or not on the field of play is another matter of course but when everything else fails perhaps it is needed.

We have witnessed a team like Barca using both skill and workrate to overrun us yet either by design or individual player preference City mostly prefer to saunter through the game.
Whether this qualifies as lack of pride, passion or respect for us i do not know, maybe it is our style that has become outdated.

We could see them train at Carrington,Now we can't see them they must do sod all but pick up their unearned wages.

wahablue said:
We could see them train at Carrington,Now we can't see them they must do sod all but pick up their unearned wages.

Actually the change in training venue seems to coincide with our demise as a team.
Not sure if they are connected though.

Thanks Blues fans
I thought it was just me pissed off with these overpaid so called footballers
All some of our players respect is the pay cheque @ the end of the month
If they put a full shift in, you would respect them
I would keep 4/5 players fuck the rest out on loan to Hartlepool or Carlisle
we have had the good times now we start all over again
better stronger wiser & shift workers im pissed off but haven't we always as a blue
we spend good money on the plastic footballers who cant put a shift in
I have to work to put food on the table
pay the
mortgage
poll tax
gas/electric ar
petrol
im unhappy but im a blue

Eccles Blue said:
blue underpants said:
I'v got to go to Vodafone in the Trafford Centre later, I very rarely wear a City shirt but Today I will make an exception

I will wear mine with pride as well. We are City & we are just having a bad patch.
I didn't go to the Trafford Centre but went to the Vodafone shop in Stretford Mall instead, every Blue must have had the same idea, lots of shirts, hats City bags on display in enemy territory, there was a gaggle of us having a yak about the game as well after someone pulled me with the saying ''alright Blue'' and others stopped for a chin wag, well done Blues, fuck em!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.