The end of Dzeko

I like Dzeko and hope he suceeds with us , maybe Kun being so sucessfull has dented his confidence rather than spur him on, he has the ability just wish he'd show it more.

If it doesn't work out for him i'd wish him all the best at a new Club.

I dont think we will be looking to offload him. I think that his arrival was part of Mancini's long term plan, unfortunately for Dzeko, the players which have been earmarked to ensure we see the best of him havent arrived yet.

Wait out..............

dave_blue12 said:
dream said:

Shit article. Stopped reading it at 'Mancini's long ball game'

Anti City pro Dzeko

Agree. The only thing this article set out to do was slag city off:
"Of course, the simple fact that the environment in which this is all happening happens to be Manchester City, doesn’t help either. Short-term thinking and hasty decisions are the only commodities that outweigh cash in this part of the world, and such scenarios don’t help with a player’s development" and
"We only hope his next decision isn’t as foolish as his last."
Yeah, really bad decision wanting to play in the premier league instead of Bundesliga
Knobheads - hope he stays and scored hundreds

LoveCity said:
PSG interested in him (and Suarez) according to Duncan Castles.
I can see edin leaving and us swapping Carlos for ibra with Milan. Maybe Psg would be good for edin and they have plenty of dosh!!

Mancini (paraphrasing): Carlos can play with Edin, Kun, and Mario. Mario and Edin cant play together. They are same type of players. Different technique, but same type of players and they have same type of problems on the pitch.

Not that this is not obvious, but coming from a manager - that's saying alot about the off-season.

Can someone please explain to me what all this fuss about.. 'Sign some wingers and Dzeko will bang them in' is?

I don't understand it, is it because he's tall....

pudge said:
Can someone please explain to me what all this fuss about.. 'Sign some wingers and Dzeko will bang them in' is?

I don't understand it, is it because he's tall....

It's an over publicised, simplified solution to undermine Mancini's aptitude as a manager and to justify Dzeko as a 'good' player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.