The end of Dzeko

Davs 19 said:
No17 said:
oakiecokie said:
He fucked Mancini up the ringpiece ?????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never read about that.

lol...no I read somewhere that they got over their differences and agreed to go on working

together :) without it being made public for the media...

Where did you read it if it hasn't been made public to the media ?

one of the forums...this one or mancityfans forum...

just so it doesn't get misunderstood I should point out that it probably is just a guess and that I'm referring to that guess...I'll try and dig that post out somehow...

No17 said:
oakiecokie said:
No17 said:
could be because, as someone already mentioned, tevez made piece with mancini internally and he'll be staying next season whereas edin has been given his marching orders...

Never read about that.

lol...no I read somewhere that they got over their differences and agreed to go on working together :) without it being made public for the media...

Thank the Lord for that.

No17 said:
Davs 19 said:
No17 said:
lol...no I read somewhere that they got over their differences and agreed to go on working

together :) without it being made public for the media...

Where did you read it if it hasn't been made public to the media ?

one of the forums...this one or mancityfans forum...

just so it doesn't get misunderstood I should point out that it probably is just a guess and that

I'm referring to that guess...I'll try and dig that post out somehow...

No worries mate, just curious...interesting though

oakiecokie said:
No17 said:
oakiecokie said:
Never read about that.

lol...no I read somewhere that they got over their differences and agreed to go on working together :) without it being made public for the media...

Thank the Lord for that.

who knows who would be bumming whom...

Edin better lock his doors and put the police on speed dial now that Lescott has confirmed his twitter account

Not going through 19 pages so, rampage all you like.

The sulky fucker was down the tunnel faster than those with kidz, urgent nightime appoinments and those understandably excused people heading towards Ashton.

Blue Haze said:
pudge said:
Edin better lock his doors and put the police on speed dial now that Lescott has confirmed his twitter account
Yeah.

He really did say goodbye in Bosnian.

Sad.

I think those were just lyrics to a song m8

I like Ed
I dont like his inability to show us what he's about ,cos of the style Mancini plays
So, Given this thought , Why did Bob buy Him ..........?? If he wanted a different
Type, Why bring the lad in.......??
He's obviously got the goods ...I say keep him & run him out new season as the centre forward..............Abit like where we started this year....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.