The English Pirlo. That man from Hastings

It's not that I don't like him, it's just that I think we're often too defensive with Barry, De Jong and Yaya playing together

This has to be some sort of piss take. To compare Barry and Pirlo is just madness. Barry is not good enough and wont be part of our team long term. We need better than Barry and Milner to be honest. Barry is shit hasnt done it since he has come to the club. IF Nasri signs Barry will be dropped to the Vieira role with Yaya taking his place beside De Jong.
I never rated him even when he was with Villa he has done nothing to change my mind during his time here. His forward passing is iffy to fuck. I could pass the ball side ways all the time. He has no long term future at the club and I think Mancini would be looking at getting someone into the midfield to replace both Barry and Milner in the longterm. Barry will play a bit part at the club this season if we get our targets and will more than likely be used in league cup games this season.

leighton said:
This has to be some sort of piss take. To compare Barry and Pirlo is just madness. Barry is not good enough and wont be part of our team long term. We need better than Barry and Milner to be honest. Barry is shit hasnt done it since he has come to the club. IF Nasri signs Barry will be dropped to the Vieira role with Yaya taking his place beside De Jong.
I never rated him even when he was with Villa he has done nothing to change my mind during his time here. His forward passing is iffy to fuck. I could pass the ball side ways all the time. He has no long term future at the club and I think Mancini would be looking at getting someone into the midfield to replace both Barry and Milner in the longterm. Barry will play a bit part at the club this season if we get our targets and will more than likely be used in league cup games this season.

:-|

WNRH said:
leighton said:

:-|
Indeed.

4 stars, Gaz Baz. The archetype midfield general. As good as De Jong in a far more understated right-place, right-time sort of way, but then offers a bit more going forward.

If he looks after himself he might have another 5 or 6 seasons in the tank, I reckon as noted here already, his is a game not based on pace so that aspect of his game won't depreciate. He just needs to catch the City bug like Zabba and Vinny have, that'll help him.

leighton said:

My thoughts exactly...

finally someone who isn't seeing through blue specs.

Like I said before, Barry and Milner are no more than squad players.

BlueGun said:
leighton said:

My thoughts exactly...

finally someone who isn't seeing through blue specs.

Like I said before, Barry and Milner are no more than squad players.

Yeah, none of you have any idea what you are talking about. Please explain what you believe Gareth Barry's role in the team is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.