The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

Bart said:
SWP's back said:
Bart said:
Nope. Quite happy with the £ 12 Mill.

I'm not one for petty arguements either, but everyone in the world of football knows the only reason he would go to you is money. Hell, if he had ambition for the reminder of his career he would have stayed with us, Everton or moved to the top 4.

Are you taking the piss lad? If you think that then lets get on betfair and I will have £1k we finish higher than you.

You are a selling club that had a good 7 months last season and relegation form to end. You are going one way and it's not up.
Anyway I'm off to drown my sorrows in beer.

Bart said:
SWP's back said:
Bart said:
Nope. Quite happy with the £ 12 Mill.

I'm not one for petty arguements either, but everyone in the world of football knows the only reason he would go to you is money. Hell, if he had ambition for the reminder of his career he would have stayed with us, Everton or moved to the top 4.

Are you taking the piss lad? If you think that then lets get on betfair and I will have £1k we finish higher than you.

You are a selling club that had a good 7 months last season and relegation form to end. You are going one way and it's not up.

How on earth are we a selling club? Did you follow the Barry saga last year?

Yeah. If he wanted to win anything why did he join you? You really aren't a football force and never will be. Like a chav with money. Sorry to break it for you lads.
EVERYONE knows they join you for money. Anyway I'm off for a beer.

Well you just sold your captain and the fact you ignore going on betfair says a lot you mug. For all the shit you spout, you know full well, deep down that your one season in the sun (lol 6th) is over, you missed out on your best chance and you won fuck all. We are building for the future, which is something you aren't doing.

deep down that your one season in the sun (lol 6th) is over

That one season mmmmm. And we're still 5th in the all time PL-table. You are probably 15th or something.

Anyway, don't get a fit. I'll come back next May and piss you off when we AGAIN have finished higher then you in the table.

Bart said:

That one season mmmmm. And we're still 5th in the all time PL-table. You are probably 15th or something.

Anyway, don't get a fit. I'll come back next May and piss you off when we AGAIN have finished higher then you in the table.

Money where your mouth is?

Bart said:

Wow - what really? 5th in all time table? OMG - I didn't realise mate, so sorry. No, you are going in the right direction then, I mean, history from '92 to now is important in whats going to happen in the next ten years.

Just ask the Notts Forrest fans, they have a great 20 years after winning the European Cup twice didn't they.

You sound like a bin dipper fella. - Anyway, see you next Mat though I have a feeling you will go into hiding.

Betfair is always there if you fancy backing up your hollow words with money.

mad4city said:
Oh, you're from Ireland! This explains a lot...
I've known sad, little glory hunters like you all my life.
Think that wearing the latest plastic shirt and and crying along with 30,000 joy riders to some creepy show tune is a passport to football knowledge?
It's not. Sorry to break it to ya, mo chairde but,no...
Wet your little pants every time the yoonited game comes around, I'll bet? First one down the pub for that one every time, I'm sure.
On here, now, in the pitiful hope that if you click your little red high heels enough times - and say "Nil aon ait mar abhaile", then your little red fairy godmother will wave her magic wand and let you turn around in five years time and declare, "I always liked City. Sure I've been debating with their fans for years on Bluemoon. No, really, I hope City win... again. Don't I feel like I'm one of them."
Ye're pathetic. Ye really are. Ye were pathetic thirty years ago when ye were mewling around the schoolyard and ye're even worse now. Clinging to the shards of ye're shattered plastic dreams...
Can't wait for the likes of you to come slithering around when the good times start to roll for City. Forty years, I've waited to tell ye to f**k off. Ye've a divine right to f**k all. And, deep down, ye know it...

Draw back and grind again, buachaill beag.

Is that the way you are in real life...an arrogant little prick?you dont know fuck all about me..if ya want to be like that ill have a pop here and say that your somebody who sits at home in front of the computer and gets thrills at being the big man and goes to bed delighted that fellow supporters think your absolutely hilarious for your little smart remarks..United game?fuck ye love the united game..stil dosnt mean its the only game i watch though?and answer me this you dont like the united game no?youre tellin me that a game against stoke would have the same effect as you as a game against the mancs..youre just a sad little man whos trying oh so hard to be cool and smart...and well apart from your little friends here youre just a laughing stock..ive a divine right to fuck all?i wasnt aware i had a divine right for anything really?so why dont you take your head out and maybe realise that youre not in the top 4..not saying you never will be but youre not know and dear god if you are by the end of next year ill come over to manchester and personally apoligise..although after being there last year i cant say id be too keen on going back..

and whats with this draw back and grind crap?did ya see it on tv and just decided..ye..ye that would just be cool..draw back and grind..ya wouldnt hear the likes of that of a child you gobshite..

This is the guy that spent £20m on Mascherano £20m on Torres, 17m on Johnson, 11m on Riera... etc.

Hypocritical wankstain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.