The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

What a clown this guy is. Just listened to him spouting on about how Alonso should show his loyalty to the club by sticking by them when the likes off Madrid are linked with his signature, is this not the fool who was trying his hardest to push Alonso out of the door last season so that he could make some money to bring in Barry.Was the figure of 12 million not what they offered for Barry last year? We spend the same amount on the player and we are ruining the game. Get a grip man and just take it on the chin the top 4 are about to be rumbled. O how good it feels to be RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets be honest. Even you lot do realise he came to you for money. You can't possibly think you will, within him being 32 years old, do better then Liverpool. Hell you might struggle to get CL the by then. Purely a money move and everyone knows it.

Bart said:
Lets be honest. Even you lot do realise he came to you for money. You can't possibly think you will, within him being 32 years old, do better then Liverpool. Hell you might struggle to get CL the by then. Purely a money move and everyone knows it.
Hiii Liverfool fan

*instaban*

Bart said:

So ?

city bairn said:
Who cares? Let them moan and whinge about it I don't really care as long as WE are progressing I don't give a shit about any other club

I like this attitude.

Bart said:

And you won what exactly last year?

Thats right the same as us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.