The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

He said: 'When you are a player thinking of moving to a new club, you have to make sure it is for the right reasons, because, if it is just for money, you may make a mistake, like Gareth Barry did.

'I don't want to say too much about that, but some decisions this year have been shaped by those considerations and his was one. It is 100 per cent clear that it was down to money.

Taking the mic: Rafa Benitez is all smiles for the media
'If a player is motivated more by money than success, then maybe it is not a bad thing to miss out on him. I believe passion should be the main factor when you are signing a player.

What a prize cnut!

Rafa's cracking up! And we're only in pre-season!

Nope. Quite happy with the £ 12 Mill.

I'm not one for petty arguements either, but everyone in the world of football knows the only reason he would go to you is money. Hell, if he had ambition for the reminder of his career he would have stayed with us, Everton or moved to the top 4.

I wouldn't read too much into it, Rafa's worried that we are gonna overtake them, doesn't bother me in the slightest!

Fat spanish waitor, your just a Fat Spanish waitor, Fat Spanish waitor, your just a fat spanish waitor!

Oh, you're from Ireland! This explains a lot...
I've known sad, little glory hunters like you all my life.
Think that wearing the latest plastic shirt and and crying along with 30,000 joy riders to some creepy show tune is a passport to football knowledge?
It's not. Sorry to break it to ya, mo chairde but,no...
Wet your little pants every time the yoonited game comes around, I'll bet? First one down the pub for that one every time, I'm sure.
On here, now, in the pitiful hope that if you click your little red high heels enough times - and say "Nil aon ait mar abhaile", then your little red fairy godmother will wave her magic wand and let you turn around in five years time and declare, "I always liked City. Sure I've been debating with their fans for years on Bluemoon. No, really, I hope City win... again. Don't I feel like I'm one of them."
Ye're pathetic. Ye really are. Ye were pathetic thirty years ago when ye were mewling around the schoolyard and ye're even worse now. Clinging to the shards of ye're shattered plastic dreams...
Can't wait for the likes of you to come slithering around when the good times start to roll for City. Forty years, I've waited to tell ye to f**k off. Ye've a divine right to f**k all. And, deep down, ye know it...

Draw back and grind again, buachaill beag.

Bart said:

I'm not one for petty arguements either, but everyone in the world of football knows the only reason he would go to you is money. Hell, if he had ambition for the reminder of his career he would have stayed with us, Everton or moved to the top 4.

Are you taking the piss lad? If you think that then lets get on betfair and I will have £1k we finish higher than you.

You are a selling club that had a good 7 months last season and relegation form to end. You are going one way and it's not up.

Bart said:

Now I know you know nothing about football. He was with you how long, and won what ?

Dear me, there are some deluded people out there.

SWP's back said:
Bart said:

Are you taking the piss lad? If you think that then lets get on betfair and I will have £1k we finish higher than you.

You are a selling club that had a good 7 months last season and relegation form to end. You are going one way and it's not up.

How on earth are we a selling club? Did you follow the Barry saga last year?

Yeah. If he wanted to win anything why did he join you? You really aren't a football force and never will be. Like a chav with money. Sorry to break it for you lads.
EVERYONE knows they join you for money. Anyway I'm off for a ginger beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.