The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

Rafa32 said:
fair enough then use giggs,scholes,bekcham..regardless, to just presume that you are gona leapfrog spurs,everton and west ham is a bit ridiculous!

You dont listen do you.....

Ive told you how we are going to do it.

Now please fook off

But sure did you not all say that last year no?its actually getting as bad as the liverpool fans who say "its our year"..

Rafa32 said:
blue dallas said:
Rafa32 said:
mad4city said:
Put your own question another way, mate. How do think we're not going to progress significantly, given the change in our circumstances? The league table isn't written in stone, you know. (Mind you, there was a few seasons back when I'd wished it was - though for different reasons, obviously).

Well for one i dont think your ever going to break into the top 4 with mark hughes in my opinion..if you sign eto you're going in the right direction ill give you that but thats if he wants to go..You can use chelsea,liverpool,united as an example of how they spent money blah blah blah but youre missing the fact of the players who these clubs had before they brought in the big money boys..lampard and terry at chelsea..Carra and gerrard at liverpool..Keane,van nisstelrooy the likes at united..You have a few really good players stepehen ireland in my opinion is vastly under rated and an on fire wright phillips is good..but apart from ireland i dont really think that anybody else would make chelsea,pool,united..robinho too but he's a bit hit and miss!

'robinho hit and miss'... 15 prem goals ( 1 pen), did any of your players beat that ?

in his 1st season by the way ratty.

Robinho 14 prem goals..well stevie g had 16..torres had 14..

fernando torres had 24 goals in his first season..anything else!?

i stand corrected,

how many kop pens does that 16 OF GERRARDS include, 7 or 8 maybe, STAT RAT !

2 less in total goals than stevie, and the same as torres not bad for a hit and miss winger ( 1 pen)

Deluded and paranoid is two words that spring to mind.

10th to 4th and 36 points is an awful big jump

No, not really sort out our away form and not lose stupid games like the half dozen or so last season that we threw away,(Dippers at home anybody?) and we're challenging the quadopoly.

Don't be affraid, if yers are lucky your cowboys will sell to someone who actully has a few bob to splash around and maybe your place will be a little more secured, and if worse comes to worse you could always ground share with the blue half, might free up some cash for yers to spend.

Oh and one last thing, if I was a Liverpool fan my immediate concern would be stopping Real and Barca buying two of your best players as if you think you had any chance last year with those two gone you've aboslutely no chance and another fullback ain't the answer, £18 million or not lmao.

Shay Given is the best keeper in the Premiership. (I know, subjective - but only a fool wouldn't put him in the top three).
The best goalkeeping prospect in the world (maybe) Joe Hart, is being groomed to replace him.

Only twelve months ago, your exhalted red scouse (and the rest of the SKY4) were banging the door down for Micah Richards. Has he really gotten so bad after one average season?

Nedum Onuoha is among the best young defenders in Europe. Though I suppose you're going to tell me different. Big surprise, there.

Wayne Bridge is not better than Evra, Cole or the kid at Arsenal (Clichy?). Other than them, there is nobody to keep him out of a top four team.

St Rafa Benitez admitted today, that he bidded for Barry - so he must be fan-f**king-tastic.

Komapany is top class defender. He looks likely to replace Dunne - you know, the guy who has outplayed (the admittedly, excellent) Torres at least twice in the last two seasons?

Bellamy would still be in the red scouse team if he hadn't had that brain fart with the golf club.

De Jong is good enough to be a regular on a very good Dutch national team but, by your reckoning, not better than Carrick, Fletcher or Obi Mikel?

Chances are we'll also be adding (perhaps) one of Eto'o, Tevez and Terry.

Oh yeah, Wright-Phillips, Petrov, Bojinov, Robinho, Ireland and Elano can all play a bit too.

And all this after just one and quarter transfer windows? Sure we'll buy some duds on the way. Sure we'll get rebuffed on the way too but be under no illusions, we're on our way into and past your precious SKY4.

Pal, ye've got Reina (a City reject!!!). We've got Robinho. Sit back and let the gravity of that sink in. Our days of taking red scouse hand-me-downs (Hamann, Fowler, Mcshithead etc) are over. For good. And there's no amount of delusional whining going to change that.

And you wanted intelligent debate? Draw back and grind, son.

Rafa32 said:
fair enough then use giggs,scholes,bekcham..regardless, to just presume that you are gona leapfrog spurs,everton and west ham is a bit ridiculous!

We only finished 1 point behind spurs and wet spam, I'd say they are catchable. Evilton finished 13 points in front of us in 5th, again they are catchable with the level of investment we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.