The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

Rafa32 said:
fair enough then use giggs,scholes,bekcham..regardless, to just presume that you are gona leapfrog spurs,everton and west ham is a bit ridiculous!

fancy a little wager? just for fun, i pick city, you pick a team out of that lot, who finishes higher, 20 quid to a charity at the end of the season.

mad4city said:
Shay Given is the best keeper in the Premiership. (I know, subjective - but only a fool wouldn't put him in the top three).
The best goalkeeping prospect in the world (maybe) Joe Hart, is being groomed to replace him.

Only twelve months ago, your exhalted red scouse (and the rest of the SKY4) were banging the door down for Micah Richards. Has he really gotten so bad after one average season?

Nedum Onuoha is among the best young defenders in Europe. Though I suppose you're going to tell me different. Big surprise, there.

Wayne Bridge is not better than Evra, Cole or the kid at Arsenal (Clichy?). Other than them, there is nobody to keep him out of a top four team.

St Rafa Benitez admitted today, that he bidded for Barry - so he must be fan-f**king-tastic.

Komapany is top class defender. He looks likely to replace Dunne - you know, the guy who has outplayed (the admittedly, excellent) Torres at least twice in the last two seasons?

Bellamy would still be in the red scouse team if he hadn't had that brain fart with the golf club.

De Jong is good enough to be a regular on a very good Dutch national team but, by your reckoning, not better than Carrick, Fletcher or Obi Mikel?

Chances are we'll also be adding (perhaps) one of Eto'o, Tevez and Terry.

Oh yeah, Wright-Phillips, Petrov, Bojinov, Robinho, Ireland and Elano can all play a bit too.

And all this after just one and quarter transfer windows? Sure we'll buy some duds on the way. Sure we'll get rebuffed on the way too but be under no illusions, we're on our way into and past your precious SKY4.

Pal, ye've got Reina (a City reject!!!). We've got Robinho. Sit back and let the gravity of that sink in. Our days of taking red scouse hand-me-downs (Hamann, Fowler, Mcshithead etc) are over. For good. And there's no amount of delusional whining going to change that.

And you wanted intelligent debate? Draw back and grind, son.

right...shay given?im irish and ill even say the man is a very good shotstopper but apart from toon fans and now you i dont think many rate him that highly..id put him in the same class as almunia,green..Joe hart?best prospect in the world?not a hope..asenjo,akinfeev,lloris,kameni..i wouldnt even say harts any better then ben foster and i am not the only one who would say that..

onuha..i like him..good solid player,one for the future..not amonsgt the best..yet

richards..Who knows what has happened..will be a what if player for the rest of his career

wayne bridge?!hes a decent player needs another good solid 3 defenders around him though.

Dunne?im irish and ill admit he's just a slightly better version of titus bramble..kompany..havnt seen enough of him to make a judgement..

de jong is no wear near the likes of alonso,masch,essien,carrick,cesc..

Barrys overated im glad we missed out on him and ive said that from day one before yous even entered the scenario..

bellamy in the liverpool team...nonsense

robinho..14 goals is a decent return but cant see him ever hittin 20 goals and im a fan of him!!

as of the rest..petrov,elano,bojnov or whatever his name is..

and by the way "pal"..we have pepe,carra,alonso,masch,torres,gerrard,agger,skrtel,arbeloa..draw back and grind...what the fuck man youre so cool!

Can we have a little bit of decency and respect on this thread please. Especially to our new Forum member " Rafa 32". I am not fooled for one minute. His posts so far have been far to eloquent to be a proper " Scouser" and he probably comes from the South West of the country or perhaps the Wirral.

Now for the facts. Liverpool have a divided ownership, a Manager who after five or six years in charge has still not learned how to beat the " Rubbish" of the Premiership, a massive reliance on three players two of whom Carragher and Stevie " Overrated" (not in the same class as Fat Frank at Chelsea) are not getting any younger, they have just blown most of their Transfer Budget on a Right Back who is no better than the one he will be replacing, two star players being coveted by Spains finest and finally their " playmaker" is a very average keeper who can punt the Ball 75 Yards down the pitch.

It is Liverpool and not Arsenal who are most at risk from the " Blue Moon Rising". De Niro said the other day about waving at you as we pass you on your way down. I have another analogy.

City = Garlic Bread. " It's the future"

de niro said:
Rafa32 said:
fair enough then use giggs,scholes,bekcham..regardless, to just presume that you are gona leapfrog spurs,everton and west ham is a bit ridiculous!

fancy a little wager? just for fun, i pick city, you pick a team out of that lot, who finishes higher, 20 quid to a charity at the end of the season.

Dead rats and uncashed giros with someone else's name on them are not acceptable currency in Manchester either.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Can we have a little bit of decency and respect on this thread please. Especially to our new Forum member " Rafa 32". I am not fooled for one minute. His posts so far have been far to eloquent to be a proper " Scouser" and he probably comes from the South West of the country or perhaps the Wirral.

Now for the facts. Liverpool have a divided ownership, a Manager who after five or six years in charge has still not learned how to beat the " Rubbish" of the Premiership, a massive reliance on three players two of whom Carragher and Stevie " Overrated" (not in the same class as Fat Frank at Chelsea) are not getting any younger, they have just blown most of their Transfer Budget on a Right Back who is no better than the one he will be replacing, two star players being coveted by Spains finest and finally their " playmaker" is a very average keeper who can punt the Ball 75 Yards down the pitch.

It is Liverpool and not Arsenal who are most at risk from the " Blue Moon Rising". De Niro said the other day about waving at you as we pass you on your way down. I have another analogy.

City = Garlic Bread. " It's the future"

he's from ireland.

Rafa32 said:
mad4city said:
Shay Given is the best keeper in the Premiership. (I know, subjective - but only a fool wouldn't put him in the top three).
The best goalkeeping prospect in the world (maybe) Joe Hart, is being groomed to replace him.

Only twelve months ago, your exhalted red scouse (and the rest of the SKY4) were banging the door down for Micah Richards. Has he really gotten so bad after one average season?

Nedum Onuoha is among the best young defenders in Europe. Though I suppose you're going to tell me different. Big surprise, there.

Wayne Bridge is not better than Evra, Cole or the kid at Arsenal (Clichy?). Other than them, there is nobody to keep him out of a top four team.

St Rafa Benitez admitted today, that he bidded for Barry - so he must be fan-f**king-tastic.

Komapany is top class defender. He looks likely to replace Dunne - you know, the guy who has outplayed (the admittedly, excellent) Torres at least twice in the last two seasons?

Bellamy would still be in the red scouse team if he hadn't had that brain fart with the golf club.

De Jong is good enough to be a regular on a very good Dutch national team but, by your reckoning, not better than Carrick, Fletcher or Obi Mikel?

Chances are we'll also be adding (perhaps) one of Eto'o, Tevez and Terry.

Oh yeah, Wright-Phillips, Petrov, Bojinov, Robinho, Ireland and Elano can all play a bit too.

And all this after just one and quarter transfer windows? Sure we'll buy some duds on the way. Sure we'll get rebuffed on the way too but be under no illusions, we're on our way into and past your precious SKY4.

Pal, ye've got Reina (a City reject!!!). We've got Robinho. Sit back and let the gravity of that sink in. Our days of taking red scouse hand-me-downs (Hamann, Fowler, Mcshithead etc) are over. For good. And there's no amount of delusional whining going to change that.

And you wanted intelligent debate? Draw back and grind, son.

right...shay given?im irish and ill even say the man is a very good shotstopper but apart from toon fans and now you i dont think many rate him that highly..id put him in the same class as almunia,green..Joe hart?best prospect in the world?not a hope..asenjo,akinfeev,lloris,kameni..i wouldnt even say harts any better then ben foster and i am not the only one who would say that..

onuha..i like him..good solid player,one for the future..not amonsgt the best..yet

richards..Who knows what has happened..will be a what if player for the rest of his career

wayne bridge?!hes a decent player needs another good solid 3 defenders around him though.

Dunne?im irish and ill admit he's just a slightly better version of titus bramble..kompany..havnt seen enough of him to make a judgement..

de jong is no wear near the likes of alonso,masch,essien,carrick,cesc..

Barrys overated im glad we missed out on him and ive said that from day one before yous even entered the scenario..

bellamy in the liverpool team...nonsense

robinho..14 goals is a decent return but cant see him ever hittin 20 goals and im a fan of him!!

as of the rest..petrov,elano,bojnov or whatever his name is..

and by the way "pal"..we have pepe,carra,alonso,masch,torres,gerrard,agger,skrtel,arbeloa..draw back and grind...what the fuck man youre so cool!

i quote...
'Barrys overated im glad we missed out on him and ive said that from day one before yous even entered the scenario..'

dont you just love the cheeky, scouse wit !

jimmy tarbuck eat your heart out !

Cheesy said:
TBH, I don't really see him having a pop at us in any of that. It's the truth, that's all.

Same here. I don't mind the guy, his rant at Baconface was pretty epic.

Rafa32 said:

Apart from "alonso,masch,torres,gerrard" the rest are average at best, oh and I'll say it again good luck trying to hold onto two of those.

Best thing your team can do now would be to go out and buy a striker because if Torres is unfit your pretty much fucked, Stevie (nearly went to Chelski if it wasn't for scouse gangsters lmao) G, won't save your arses forever, We might be selling Benjani if yers are interested? because as Tevez proves you ain't got the money to compete and history as you lot keep spouting ain't everything.

Money, money, money in a rich man's world, now fuck off you paupers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.