The Foodies thread

This is a great chicken souvlaki recipe. His Tzatziki recipe is in the description. I put it in those flatbreads you use and wrap the bottom up tight in tin foil.

Looks really nice mate. The Deli Kitchen Greek Flatbreads are amazing, and when on offer can be bought for a £1 for a pack of four. At the moment Ocado are doing them @£1.49. Price has been racing up to £1.85 elsewhere as they sell well.

Before anyone asks regarding my early release, I was reminded of our new governments ruling that we only serve 40%. Nevertheless It has afforded me time for inner refelection and a positive pause.

Last edited:
Regarding food has anyone got a ninja bbq or sizzler ?
Haven't personally used one but they seem to hold good reviews and feedback from their users. This one is the cheapest I can find located on Amazon Prime for their sale day that runs until tomorrow.

It will not allow the URL so just enter this into Amazon.

Ninja Woodfire Electric BBQ Grill & Smoker, 7-in-1 Outdoor Grill & Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate, Uses Woodfire Pellets, Weather Resistant, Non-Stick, Portable, Electric, Grey/Black, OG701UK

Prime Day Deal

£189.05 with 53 percent savings -53%
£189.05

Last edited:
It is chicken kebabs tomorrow for us.

I would use the packeted flavouring recommended earlier in the thread but I had already prepared my kebabs before I noticed the thread.

They are batch made and then frozen in the correct quantity, the Mrs. is allergic to all sorts so I have to cook two meals most nights, so I do a lot of batch cooking/freezing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.