The Foodies thread

Yeah, the bruising of basil theory would work if you could tear the leaf super accurately avoiding relevant cells! Just cut rather than chop finely, exactly the same as tearing.
Searing meat certainly enhances flavour, but not juiciness, there is no sealing. I already said this!
Yes you did but who thinks searing = juicy. Never heard that in my life.

Is it heavy ? ie portable
It says it is, but it is a good weight. The table that comes with it is not that easy to unassembled as they use screws to keep the side shelves up. But at a push you could take it camping and use a outlet on the ground or a portable table. Its really good though, I have got my steaks down to perfection.

I have recently started making scrambled eggs a whole new way. Practically still clucking.
A game changer.
No, don't like that at all, the proper chef's scrambled egg, still runny and horrible lol

I like mine with the look of a cauliflower heart :)

No, don't like that at all, the proper chef's scrambled egg, still runny and horrible lol

I like mine with the look of a cauliflower heart :)
I went for years refusing to eat the sloppy eggs at the resort buffet.
To be fair, a chef would definately send mine back for being overcooked.
They're just not brown any more.

It says it is, but it is a good weight. The table that comes with it is not that easy to unassembled as they use screws to keep the side shelves up. But at a push you could take it camping and use a outlet on the ground or a portable table. Its really good though, I have got my steaks down to perfection.
On a side note where do you get your steaks from ?

I went for years refusing to eat the sloppy eggs at the resort buffet.
To be fair, a chef would definately send mine back for being overcooked.
They're just not brown any more.
My daughter loved my scrambled eggs, then she left to go and live with a ****, on occasional visits back she would have scrambled eggs but they had to be sloppy because **** was a trained chef, not that he worked as a chef but you know.
No bother to me, I just made them sloppy and she ate them.

When they eventually split up and she came back to live for a week or two she said can you make me some scrambled eggs 'your way' I liked them better that way.

Fancy being that controlling that you won't let your woman eat a set scrambled egg, for that and plenty of worse reason he needed beating with a bat but I was not allowed to.

I only saw him once when delivering, he was in the place I was dropping drinks off at, he was up the climbing wall, I stood at the bottom for 10 minutes but he wouldn't come down, I left before they realised it wasn't a platonic chat I was after and phoned my place of work lol

Anyway enough about me :P

Haven't personally used one but they seem to hold good reviews and feedback from their users. This one is the cheapest I can find located on Amazon Prime for their sale day that runs until tomorrow.

It will not allow the URL so just enter this into Amazon.
Ninja Woodfire Electric BBQ Grill & Smoker, 7-in-1 Outdoor Grill & Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate, Uses Woodfire Pellets, Weather Resistant, Non-Stick, Portable, Electric, Grey/Black, OG701UK

Prime Day Deal

£189.05 with 53 percent savings -53%
£189.05

Looks like it's crept back up to about £250. I can't believe this thread is going to cost me money :o(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.