The Foodies thread

Made this when I got home from work last night. Put it over a baked chicken breast and some brown rice. Plenty left so will have again tonight, I reckon it'll be nicer tonight as its had plenty of time for the flavours of the ingredients to merge.

Made this when I got home from work last night. Put it over a baked chicken breast and some brown rice. Plenty left so will have again tonight, I reckon it'll be nicer tonight as its had plenty of time for the flavours of the ingredients to merge.
Not a big fan of Ratatouille

Yeah, the bruising of basil theory would work if you could tear the leaf super accurately avoiding relevant cells! Just cut rather than chop finely, exactly the same as tearing.
Searing meat certainly enhances flavour, but not juiciness, there is no sealing. I already said this!
I suspect it may also enhance the perception on juciness. Because the outside of the steak is dry and the inside is hopefully less cooked and therefore retains more moisture your mouth gets a contrast when biting and chewing and you tend to notice contrasts more than single textures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.