The Harry and Meghan fuss

Surely anyone we consider are getting unfair treatment should receive as much support as possible. Using the word spat imo sounds rather condescending

noun: spat; plural noun: spats
  1. a quarrel about an unimportant matter.
    "when we had our little spats, he had only to smile to get back on the right side of me"
Handbags?

It`s not like Charlie has a history of being a complete **** is it.

Charlie was 32 and Diana just turned 20 on their wedding day which took place after a short engagement. It`s pretty obvious that the heir to the throne needed to find himself a brood mare. Then taking into account the "whatever love is" answer he gave when asked if they were in love it looks like he found one.

What transpired and who`s bed he ended up in led me to believe that what went on with Diana was either planned by him, with or without the prompting of the Royal family and it`s institution.
I'm not particularly keen on Charles myself but I wouldn't be surprised if he was railroaded into marrying Diana for the reason you state rather than him planning it himself.

I certainly think that he gets a free pass from the press on certain things due to his status though, while others further down the food chain don't. Edward keeps a low profile and there never seems to be any scandal surrounding him, but I remember him getting slaughtered in the press years ago for dropping out of the Marines.

Surely anyone we consider are getting unfair treatment should receive as much support as possible. Using the word spat imo sounds rather condescending

noun: spat; plural noun: spats
  1. a quarrel about an unimportant matter.
    "when we had our little spats, he had only to smile to get back on the right side of me"
I didn't suggest anyone shouldn't get support? Spat, quarrel, row, whatever.

You can have someone visit and its always confidential. Unless of course you want it to be public knowledge . Like Meghan clearly does?
Or they can be followed and spied entering and then you have a group of paparazzi stood outside for a week looking for an angle.

Im talking about professional doctors who sign up to patient care and confidentiality. Its actually very different.
And come to visit her at the place where all those super reliable non-leakers work, presumably having to get security clearance etc etc. I can't imagine members of the royal family can just have someone discreetly turn up and visit without a large amount of people knowing about it

Or they can be followed and spied entering and then you have a group of paparazzi stood outside for a week looking for an angle.
Which brings us back to the media. Without which I doubt megan / Harry would be in this position and Diana may still be alive. Without the media feeding our appetites for gossip they are just (a highly privileged) dysfunctional family.

And come to visit her at the place where all those super reliable non-leakers work, presumably having to get security clearance etc etc. I can't imagine members of the royal family can just have someone discreetly turn up and visit without a large amount of people knowing about it
Something can be easily arranged. They are not under 24 hour surveillance. Diana managed to see Hewitt discreetly despite being of far greater press interest and having a Royal Protection Officer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.