The Harry and Meghan fuss

Updating his IMDb page to include his appearance at his grandfather’s funeral and listing the funeral as a television special, much like his wife categorised their wedding, is pretty sad.

It’s user updated not just actors and their agents.Given the publicity it is more likely it was a member of the general public.

William has it on his own too.

I did. I thought she was due soon - which may be the case if she is early.

As you seem so sure, do you have the confirmed due date ?

also, it’s been explained that the Queen is not having birthday celebrations this year due to Covid - I’m sure Harry has been around his Nan and they’ve had a nice time.

basically, you’re in the Piers Morgan fan fan club of desperately finding any angle to criticise them - it’s pretty sad.
Don't care for much of the blokes views at all but do agree everyone has the right to free speech if that is not acceptable to some I feel sad for them.

hope you are never placed in the position of choosing between free speech and your job.

Where you fail is you are guilty of doing exactly the same to those who " dare criticise " Harry and their is nothing desperate about that at all for those that do and critique the individual very quickly because that is all you have left when you are found out to have misinformed.

Going from any day now to soon if she is early and lets hope she is not is somewhat of a turn and that was your justification for Harry not staying one more day in England.

What is sad is how his relationship with the royal family and in particular with is brother and his wife has deteriorated badly since he got married.

His participation with Oprah while his father was gravely ill was poorly timed and unnecessary and he supported his wife in inferring one of the Royal family was racist or was prone to racist remarks.

it was only my comment as in the evening news bulletins the majority of commentators were saying his timing was somewhat skewed.

harry is coming in for increased scrutiny on his commentary and his double standards especially on climate change and rightly so.

As per usual the offended brigade an ever dwindling one but still the same names prefer to attack the poster rather than debate the matter.

its lazy and boring and they would be better to pm between themselves

Don't care for much of the blokes views at all but do agree everyone has the right to free speech if that is not acceptable to some I feel sad for them.

hope you are never placed in the position of choosing between free speech and your job.

Where you fail is you are guilty of doing exactly the same to those who " dare criticise " Harry and their is nothing desperate about that at all for those that do and critique the individual very quickly because that is all you have left when you are found out to have misinformed.

Going from any day now to soon if she is early and lets hope she is not is somewhat of a turn and that was your justification for Harry not staying one more day in England.

What is sad is how his relationship with the royal family and in particular with is brother and his wife has deteriorated badly since he got married.

His participation with Oprah while his father was gravely ill was poorly timed and unnecessary and he supported his wife in inferring one of the Royal family was racist or was prone to racist remarks.

it was only my comment as in the evening news bulletins the majority of commentators were saying his timing was somewhat skewed.

harry is coming in for increased scrutiny on his commentary and his double standards especially on climate change and rightly so.

As per usual the offended brigade an ever dwindling one but still the same names prefer to attack the poster rather than debate the matter.

its lazy and boring and they would be better to pm between themselves
Grandfather, you are having a mare

Imagine giving this much of a fuck about things that have absolutely no effect on your lives.

the piers Morgan brigade are absolutely obsessed - lap up all the daily Mail media hate filled crap.

what’s funny is that Harry and Meghan just aren’t biting. They’ve done one interview where they aired their reasonings for leaving - and certain folk just can’t handle it.

And if anyone tells the anti Meghan lot they’re chatting shite (LOL) and the bullying criticism is pathetic - they hide behind the excuse of free speech, which is ironic considering Harry and Meghan aren’t allowed to say anything.

Last edited:
Imagine giving this much of a fuck about things that have absolutely no effect on your lives.

I am totally baffled how people who "won" still want to fight the fight that is over - they got their way they paid back the money they have stood down and they have gone away but still some folk bang on about it...........the parallel with Brexiteers is amazing.

the piers Morgan brigade are absolutely obsessed - lap up all the daily Mail media hate filled crap.

what’s funny is that Harry and Meghan just aren’t biting. They’ve done one interview where they aired their reasonings for leaving - and certain folk just can’t handle it.

And if anyone tells the anti Meghan lot they’re chatting shite (LOL) and the bullying criticism is pathetic - they hide behind the excuse of free speech, which is ironic considering Harry and Meghan aren’t allowed to say anything.
They can say anything they want including factually incorrect things and have it aired to a world wide audience when they do as they have done.

Could be wrong but I don't think they have had any of their social media accounts banned like some have had in the past for expressing a view.

Many of these anti Megan lot are not anti Megan per say they just want her to tell some truth.

She has distanced herself from her family and friends and now her husbands family but hopefully those wounds can heal over time.

As many have said in the past if their is some heat in the kitchen you can always get out and that's what they have chosen to do.

As for bullying and hiding behind free speech being pathetic some love to bully as long as its someone who they think holds a different view to them.

You have to question why she would want to involve herself in such an interview when she has sued the media in the past and they left England stating they wanted to settle in Canada first and then amongst the entertainment elite in Los Angeles to avoid media scrutiny and live the quiet life raising their family.

They can say anything they want including factually incorrect things and have it aired to a world wide audience when they do as they have done.

Could be wrong but I don't think they have had any of their social media accounts banned like some have had in the past for expressing a view.

Many of these anti Megan lot are not anti Megan per say they just want her to tell some truth.

She has distanced herself from her family and friends and now her husbands family but hopefully those wounds can heal over time.

As many have said in the past if their is some heat in the kitchen you can always get out and that's what they have chosen to do.

As for bullying and hiding behind free speech being pathetic some love to bully as long as its someone who they think holds a different view to them.

You have to question why she would want to involve herself in such an interview when she has sued the media in the past and they left England stating they wanted to settle in Canada first and then amongst the entertainment elite in Los Angeles to avoid media scrutiny and live the quiet life raising their family.
Why so angry? Take a chill pill. Man and wife leave family firm to relocate. That's all folks..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.