The Harry and Meghan fuss

I'd just like to say how refreshing it is to have heard fuck all from Harry, Meghan or indeed Piers for a few weeks. Long may it continue.

Only if you have a sensitive nose westy

You are free to cognize me once again and troll and go back on your word as you habitually do a bit like your closet hero DT but editing is taking it a bit too far (LOL).

Humour assuming that's what you attempted ain't your bag believe me.

How's your grammar check on this one travelling at least it puts you to some use on the politics forum because I am struggling to establish for what other reason you post on it.

# irrelevantwestynomorethananattentionseekerwhocanspellwiththehelpofspellcheck.

You need a hobby mate, youre fucking boring
With 21k plus posts in 10 years I reckon he has found his hobby don't you?

If you think he is boring don't bother reading his posts.

Directed at me you say well if that's your total contribution I suggest you get better at your hobby

With 21k plus posts in 10 years I reckon he has found his hobby don't you?

If you think he is boring don't bother reading his posts.

Directed at me you say well if that's your total contribution I suggest you get better at your hobby
I was talking to you, sound like an Aussie with a chip on your shoulder about the royal family and it is tiresome.

but I must keep quiet because you’ve got more posts

I was talking to you, sound like an Aussie with a chip on your shoulder about the royal family and it is tiresome.

but I must keep quiet because you’ve got more posts
Again no chip on my shoulder just a comment bit like saying all those on the left and right of politics have got chips when they bag the person they don't like for the sake of bagging ad nauseum rather than debating the issue namely Megan and Harry.

I actually said I hope Megan mends her fractured relationships largely due to her own choices she has made.

If she doesn't so be it.

its not about you and me its about Megan and Harry.

As for tiresome that is your bag and you can do something constructive about it rather than having a whinge on this forum about someone being tiresome to you.

When you switch a commercial you don't like do you bag the commercial to your family as boring or whatever or do you switch channels?

You can keep quiet if you like be my guest or you can defend whatever your position on Megan and Harry is yet to be aired to the best of my knowledge yet on this forum in recent times at least who have given up their HRH titles and should be referred to by their names now in any case.

Nope.
Your posts stink the forum out.
Well if you and a few of your cronies think that then I must be on the right ( pardon the pun ) side of the debate.

I thought you had me on ignore you do more backflips than Nadia Comaneci only hers were done with style , flair and precision and need thought and skill to carry them out.

Seriously westy if you want to catch Rascal who at least stays on topic and actually has opinions on subjects that challenge ones opinion be my guest but your even becoming an embarrassment to the woke brigade.

lighten up mate and get a life as they say , you have too much malice in your bones and pay me less attention if you can't debate an issue which clearly you have demonstrated to date you cannot.

If you are a frustrated comic don't bother your not funny and never will be and if your pandering to your every dwindling set of followers who have me on ignore start your own forum and you can talk about me all you like which no doubt you will as you have nothing left to talk about it seems.

I could level the same accusation at you and that you are not worthy of being on this forum but your trolling of me interests me and I know why but you'll see the light at some stage.

Well if you and a few of your cronies think that then I must be on the right ( pardon the pun ) side of the debate.

I thought you had me on ignore you do more backflips than Nadia Comaneci only hers were done with style , flair and precision and need thought and skill to carry them out.

Seriously westy if you want to catch Rascal who at least stays on topic and actually has opinions on subjects that challenge ones opinion be my guest but your even becoming an embarrassment to the woke brigade.

lighten up mate and get a life as they say , you have too much malice in your bones and pay me less attention if you can't debate an issue which clearly you have demonstrated to date you cannot.

If you are a frustrated comic don't bother your not funny and never will be and if your pandering to your every dwindling set of followers who have me on ignore start your own forum and you can talk about me all you like which no doubt you will as you have nothing left to talk about it seems.

I could level the same accusation at you and that you are not worthy of being on this forum but your trolling of me interests me and I know why but you'll see the light at some stage.
It amuses me that you go to so much effort to respond to a single sentence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.